Check out these related products
- $8.91 List price $9.99Save $1.08
- $10.85 List price $15.99Save $5.14
- $13.58 List price $14.99Save $1.41
- $12.38 List price $17.99Save $5.61
- $13.03 List price $15.00Save $1.97
- $12.29 List price $15.00Save $2.71
- $12.32 Was $13.11Save $0.79
Consider these popular products
- $7.59 List price $9.99Save $2.40
- $2.89 List price $3.99Save $1.10
- $4.53 List price $5.99Save $1.46
- $6.58 List price $9.95Save $3.37
- $12.86 List price $16.00Save $3.14
- $5.52 Was $9.95Save $4.43
- $11.10 List price $14.99Save $3.89
- $11.43 List price $12.99Save $1.56
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Hyperion, 2007, ISBN13 9781401308902, ISBN10 1401308902
Ah, retail. It has lured in the best of us with promises of employee discounts (a sham), the "fun" of working with people (not so much), and flexible hours (dont make me laugh).
What we got instead: cranky customers, sadistic managers, idiotic coworkers, and, oh yeah, the hell that is doing inventory.
But there are ways to lessen the pain, and this retail handbook will show you how. Inside youll learn how to handle the crazies (both customers and coworkers), feign product knowledge, and make the best of working the register, all the while, of course, pretending you care. This book takes years of retail experience and condenses it into a guide that is as funny as it is useful.
If you work in retail now, have done so in the past, or plan to do so in the future: this is the book for you.
|Number of Pages:||298|
|Number in Series:||1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.