Customers also considered
- Clearance$6.95 List price $7.79Save $0.84
- from $3.87
- from $2.44
- Clearance$13.75 List price $16.45Save $2.70
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Prestone 50/50 Prediluted Antifreeze/Coolant is the convenient way to top off your car's cooling system with the superior protection of Prestone antifreeze. Prestone's new Cor-Guard enhanced, improved extended life antifreeze, helps rejuvenate your car or light duty truck's tired, existing antifreeze. This ready-to-use solution provides your car with the enhanced Cor-Guard inhibitor package and patented Prestone formulation that prevents corrosion and helps your engine run longer. Use Prestone to keep today's sophisticated cooling system running efficiently.
Prestone Extended Life Prediluted Antifreeze/Coolant with Cor-Guard:
Warning Text: Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Contains water (7732-18-5), ethylene glycol (107-21-1), diethylene glycol (111-46-6), sodium 2-ethyl hexanoate (19766-89-3) and sodium neodecanoate (31548-27-3). Precautionary Measures: Do not drink antifreeze or solution. Do not breathe mist or vapors. Avoid prolonged exposure. Avoid skin and eye contact. First Aid Treatment: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a poison control center or a hospital emergency department. If breathing is affected, move into fresh air. If in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin well with soap and water. If irritation develops and persists, call a doctor. Ethylene glycol causes birth defects in laboratory animals. Solution is poisonous to animals. Keep out of reach of children.
Instructions: Do not add water. Check your cooling system every time you lift the hood. Caution: Do not remove radiator cap when engine is hot. See owners manual for any special cooling system service instructions. Do not store antifreeze in open or unlabeled containers. For Vehicles with Expansion Tank: With engine cold remove pressure cap and fill tank with Prestone 50/50 Extended Life Prediluted Antifreeze/Coolant to cold line. Replace cap securely. (Check fluid level after 1 to 2 days. If consistently low have cooling system checked for leaks. For flush and fill use Prestone Concentrated Extended Life formula). For Vehicles with Recovery Bottle and Pressure Cap on Radiator: With engine cold remove radiator cap and add Prestone 50/50 Extended Life Prediluted Antifreeze/Coolant to within 1 inch of the top of radiator cap. Top off recovery bottle to cold fill line. (Check fluid level after 1 to 2 days. If consistently low have cooling system checked for leaks. For flush and fill use Prestone Concentrated Extended Life formula). When disposing of used antifreeze/coolant: Follow local laws and regulations. If required, dispose at facilities licensed to accept household hazardous waste. If permitted, dispose in sanitary sewer systems. Do not discard into storm sewers, septic systems, or onto the ground. Wash exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after use. Clean up any spills or leaks immediately. Tighten the child-resistant cap after use.
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Capacity:||1 gl (3.78 lt)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||AF2100|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 4.30 x 11.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can I use this and or the same product in concentrated form in a 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe,3.5L,six cylinder,with an aluminum radiator?
- I wouldnt use a concentrated form without diluting it but it would be OK in an aluminum radiator diluted.by SherryKasp10/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Moonie, The concentrate must be mixed at a 50/50 ratio with distilled or dionized water. That will work fine in your Hyundaiby Tech advisor10/1/2015Written by a verified representative from Tech advisorWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you can. But I bet you have already found that out.by An anonymous customer8/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use this in any liquid cooled engineby Jwallis6/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I use it in my ford expedition 50-50 is pre-blended for all makes modelsby mrlilley7/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can use it your Ford or GMC vehiclesby Tech advisor8/25/2016Written by a verified representative from Tech advisorWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products