Presto 6-Quart Deluxe Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, 01365
Customers also considered
- $49.99 Was $59.50Save $9.51
- Reduced Price$40.49 List price $58.56Save $18.07
Check out these related products
- Clearance$10.66 List price $21.99Save $11.33
- Reduced Price$7.76 List price $15.99Save $8.23
- Reduced Price$13.19 List price $26.99Save $13.80
- Reduced Price$12.62 List price $25.99Save $13.37
- from $44.99
- Reduced Price$14.47 List price $28.99Save $14.52
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Presto 6-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker (01365) is made of luxurious stainless steel with a tri-clad base for quick, even heating and easy cleaning. High-speed pressure cooking is the smart choice for healthy, flavorful meals, cooked fast and easy. Foods cook three to 10 times faster than ordinary cooking methods in the Presto Deluxe Pressure Cooker, saving time, energy and money. The proper cooking pressure is maintained automatically with the pressure regulator. This model of the Presto stainless steel pressure cooker offers multiple safety features that include independent pressure release devices that prevent excess buildup in the cooker, and a cover lock that keeps the cooker from being opened until pressure is safely reduced. It's ideal for use on gas, electric, smooth-top and induction ranges. It includes a stainless steel rack and complete 64-page instruction and recipe book. For each Presto Deluxe Pressure Cooker sold, $5.00 is being donated to The Breast
Presto 6 Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, 01365:
- Smart choice for healthy, flavorful meals
- Foods cook 3 to 10 times faster than ordinary cooking methods
- Chicken, fish, meat, vegetables and more are cooked to perfection
- Ergonomically designed, 2-piece handle
- Pressure regulator automatically maintains the proper cooking pressure
- Independent pressure release devices prevent excess buildup in the cooker
- Cover lock keeps cooker from being opened until pressure is safely reduced
- Stainless steel rack
- Complete 64-page instruction and recipe book included
- 12-year limited warranty
- Model# 01365
|Manufacturer Part Number:||01365|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Says so but I never use dishwasher on SS ware as detergents seem to etch it over timeby Bevhath4/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't answer that question except to say that directions say "diswasher safe". I NEVER wash my stainless steel ware in the dishwasher as I learned years ago the chemicals in most dishwasher detergents cause etching.by Bevhath4/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is dishwasher safe.by CommunityAnswer11/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the gasket must be hand-washed, but the rest of the pan can go in the dishwasher.by MsPennyPincher6/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this cooker can be washed in an automatic dishwasher. When washing in a dishwasher, you must first remove the sealing ring from the cover as this part must be hand washed.by Presto Customer Service11/22/2015Written by a verified representative from Presto Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in China.by 9sisters9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.Its made in Chinaby Babura2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in Chinaby Triedmanynames11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this cooker is made in China.by PrestoCustomerService11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is probably suitable for both. It's a 6 quart and certainly large enough to handle pints. So far I've made tamales in it--turned out great--and bean soup that started with dried beans that only took 15 minutes of cooking time and turned out wonderful.by 9sisters9/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, all the canners are made of aluminum.by PrestoCustomerService5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The 6 quart cooker could hold cup size jars for canning, but I would not recommend it, since it doesn't have a gauge to read the pressure. The larger canners have a gauge so you can regulate not only the time of cooking, but the temperature. Fruits, vegetables, and meat all need differing canning temperatures as well as differing times. The pressure regulator starts rocking at an unknown pressure which is determined by it's weight. I could guess the pressure, but in canning you need to be precise.by delorme12/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The larger pots are for canning. They are usually listed as Pressure Cooker/Canners.by Tazadeh5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?