Customers also considered
- from $64.79
- from $61.19
- from $105.80
- from $51.84
- Reduced Price$132.07 List price $175.00Save $42.93
- Rollback$49.96 Was $84.99Save $35.03
- from $78.52
- $66.00 Was $77.99Save $11.99
- from $136.91
- from $98.58
- $79.95 List price $89.99Save $10.04
About this item
About this item
Maximize storage space with the Prepac Sonoma Wooden Entryway Bench. This gorgeous, durable, CARB-compliant product is made with a sturdy MDF backer and laminated composite woods for long-lasting durability. The Prepac cubbie bench fits perfectly by the door and makes an excellent place to store shoes, jackets and other items.
Prepac Sonoma Entryway Cubbie Bench:
- Finished in durable laminate
- Constructed from CARB-compliant, laminated composite woods with a sturdy MDF backer
- Ships ready to assemble
- White cubbie bench
- Assembled dimensions: 48"W x 20"H x 15.75"D
- Internal dimensions: 13.75"W x 12.5"H x 14"D (each cubbie)
- 5-year limited warranty
|Number of Shelves:||1|
|Dimensions:||48W x 15.75D x 20H in.|
|Maximum Weight:||400 lbs|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WSC-4820|
|Home Decor Style:||Transitional|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.75 x 48.00 x 20.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- No baskets come with the benchby MrsN8/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bright white!!!by Jess3/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are notby DocHoz8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby An anonymous customer8/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by BorntoshopTX8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- True white!by ImMe3/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- True whiteby DocHoz9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it needs to be assembled...philips head and flat screwdriver and a rubber mallet (hammer) would be useful.by DocHoz8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?