Very nice quality Thistle Seed, no stems or twigs to plug the feeder holes and the Finches flock to the feeders.
About This Item
Premium Thistle seed is delicacy for wild birds. This tiny black seed is used in finch feeders that have smaller holes and tiny perches, perfect for the finches but discouraging to larger birds. Specially coated to attract birds and make them come back for more. Thistle may seem expensive but it lasts longer as It packs an incredible 150,000 seeds per pound. Thistle Seed is preferred by American Gold Finch, House Finch, Purple finch, Dark Eyed Junco, Mouring Dove, Pine Siskin and many more birds
Product Features -
- Attracts more finches and colorful songbirds
- High in oil, fat and protein content for nutrition to the birds
- Heat treated to prevent unwanted seed growth in your yard
- Seeds create no waste, no mess, no growth and more bird visits to your feeder
- Processed in a USDA approved heat treatment plant with stringent quality checks
- Our Seeds meet the quality standards set by the 'Wild Bird Feeding Industry'
|Manufacturer Part Number|
ASA Agrotech Private Limited
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.05 x 11.22 x 16.72 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Excellent Thistle Seed.
Birds like it from a thistle sock.
Birds like it from a thistle sock. Not so much from a plastic tube feeder.
I have never had so many yellow finches on my feeder before. This is better than other thistle I have purchased before.
don't use anything else for your songbirds... doesn't grow plants under your feeder and the annoying starlings don't bother.
Great for attracting the small colorful birds!
I've used many bags of this thistle over the years. I mix it with sunflower chips and regular bird seed and all my birds, big and small, absolutely LOVE it. I get the bright orange and bright yellow finches galore with that mix. It's the thistle that gets the small birds to the feeder.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question