Check out these related products
- $318.65 List price $351.95Save $33.30
- $303.14 List price $314.95Save $11.81
- $263.27 List price $313.95Save $50.68
- $205.63 List price $218.95Save $13.32
- $236.35 List price $299.95Save $63.60
- $251.85 List price $308.95Save $57.10
- $272.58 List price $316.95Save $44.37
- $230.77 List price $280.95Save $50.18
- $254.51 List price $273.95Save $19.44
- $283.99 List price $314.95Save $30.96
- $93.49 List price $110.95Save $17.46
- $298.77 List price $337.95Save $39.18
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Cengage Learning, 2013, ISBN13 9781133947202, ISBN10 1133947204
Larson's PRECALCULUS WITH LIMITS is known for delivering the same sound, consistently structured explanations and exercises of mathematical concepts as the market-leading PRECALCULUS, Ninth Edition, with a laser focus on preparing students for calculus. In LIMITS, the author includes a brief algebra review to the core precalculus topics along with coverage of analytic geometry in three dimensions and an introduction to concepts covered in calculus. With the third edition, Larson continues to revolutionize the way students learn material by incorporating more real-world applications, ongoing review, and innovative technology. How Do You See It? exercises give students practice applying the concepts, and new Summarize features, Checkpoint problems, and a Companion Website reinforce understanding of the skill sets to help students better prepare for tests.
|Number of Pages:||872|
|Author:||Falvo, David C. , Larson, Ron|
|Publication Date:||January, 2013|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.