PowerStar PS12-3.3-POWERSTAR-000 12V 3.3Ah Replacement Battery for APC BE350U - APC RBC35 - 3 Year Warranty
Arrives by Wed, Feb 26
About This Item
PowerStar batteries are classified as "Non-Spillable" and will meet all requirements of the International Air Transport Association. Absorptive Glass Mat System (AGM System) PowerStar batteries make use of fine mat separators (glass fiber) wherein sufficient electrolyte is absorbed to provide the longest life and steady service. This system prevents escape of electrolyte from the separator which causes leakage. Gas Recombination PowerStar batteries incorporated unique design that effectively controls generation of gas and allows recombination of over 90% of gas generated during the normal use.Features
- Sealed Construction PowerStars's unique construction and sealing technique ensure that no electrolyte leakage can occur from the terminals or case of any PowerStar battery.
- This feature insures safe, efficient operation of PowerStar's batteries in any position.
- Maintenance-Free Operation During the expected floating service life of PowerStar batteries, there is no need to check the specific gravity of the electrolyte or add water, which means they require no maintenance service. In fact, there is no provision for these maintenance functions.
- Position-Free and Leakage-Free The combination of the sealed construction and the use of absorptive mat separators permit operation off PowerStar batteries in any position without loss of capacity, electrolyte and service life.
- Replacement Battery for APC BE350U - APC RBC35
- 12V 3Ah Replacement Battery APC Back-UPS ES 325 Cartridge RBC35
- 3 Year
- Dimension - 5.28 x 2.4 x 2.64 in.
- Item Weight - 3 lbs.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Contained Battery Type|
Lead Acid (Nonspillable)
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.