i owned a lot of mowers in my life, they never last long and you get a work out trying to mow deep grass. This mower literally pushes itself! I never had a mower go so fast and all i do is walk behind it. It is all plastic and cheaply made and might fall apart in time but mechanically its amazing. I for sure would buy this mower again and not even look anywhere else.
PowerSmart PS2194SR 21" 3-in-1 170cc Gas Self Propelled Lawn Mower
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
Arrives by Fri, Aug 28
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- Powered by 170 cc engine delivering the right amount of power in a compact, lightweight package
- Easy pull starting
- 3-in-1 bag, side discharge and mulching capability allows you to spread grass clippings to the side, returning key nutrients to your lawn so your grass can grow healthy and thick
- Large rear mounted 18 Gal. container with easy release
- 5-position height adjustment allows you to change the cutting height to easily cut grass, weeds and overgrowth, and the 8-inch rear wheels make it easy to move.
- 21-Inch Steel mowing deck
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Best mower i ever owned
Easy to assemble. Delivered ahead of delivery date. Does not start on the first 2-3 pulls. Great self propelled but will jerk you if you don't take it slow to engage this feature! Works good. It did smoke a little and backfired a few times while trying to start it.
Strong self-propel mower!
We were looking for a self-propelled mower and I read a review that said they liked this mower, except they felt like they were chasing the mower around the yard because of the power. It is true - the self propel is very strong. It cuts nice and was easily assembled right out of the box. The only problem I have is with the wheels - Plastic. I would purchase this mower again.
Fixate the rip cord pin
The pin that holds the rip cord kept coming a loose while trying to start it. Which means that it was not always catching the cord, meaning I was having to pull the cord more times than necessary. Other than that everything else was great.
Great mower if you can walk fast behind it....
Returned this mower only because the self propel speed could not be adjusted - it actually dragged me along behind it and without the self propel it is too heavy to push - I called the company twice before returning it - they had a suggestion for slowing it down, which was loosening a wire - The mower does not have a control for the speed - they were very understanding and said it might be best to return it to the store. Have to say the one cutting it did a great job - really a nice lawn mower.....
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question