Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $149.97
- Rollback$349.00 Was $398.00Save $49.00
- from $213.97
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Escalade
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$69.00 Was $149.00Save $80.00
- Rollback$99.00 Was $149.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$129.00 Was $199.00Save $70.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Kids will love cruising around in this updated version of the popular Fisher-Price Power Wheels Escalade ride-on, based on the Cadillac Escalade EXT that grownups drive. The Fisher-Price Escalade ride-on comes with two seats and two working doors, as well as a working radio so kids can sing along to their favorite tunes. The Power Wheels Escalade ride-on is designed so it even runs on grassy lawns, too.
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Escalade Ride-On:
- Escalade ride-on seats two kids
- Two working doors
- All the styling of the Escalade EXT
- Updated styling includes new front end, chrome grill and headlight design
- Working radio
- Refreshed interior and exterior colors
- Power Wheels Escalade ride-on can even drive on grass
- 5 mph maximum speed
- Vehicle requires 12-volt battery (battery and charger included)
- Radio requires four "C" batteries (not included)
- Initial charge time is 18 - 30 hours
- Run time on a full charge is 1 - 3 hours (depending on the driver's weight and riding terrain)
- Fisher-Price ride-on assembly time is approximately 60 minutes
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||3 to 4 Years|
|Contained Battery Type:||C , Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Number of Wheels:||4 Wheels|
|Maximum Weight:||130 lbs|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Material:||Plastic , Metal|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||N8417|
|Accessories Included:||Battery charger|
|Features:||High speed lock out , Power lock brakes , Radio , Two working doors|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||60.00 x 35.00 x 30.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Definitely not too big. My daughter is 60 inches and just over 100 pounds and drives it just fine. I think your son would love it. I would probably suggest keeping the speed control screw in so it stays at the slower speed until he has a stronger trunk. It takes off pretty quickly.by jhrn8/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This height would be pushing itby i2am4iub7/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think he's too big for it. My 3 year old is 48 inches and weighs 52 pounds. He also drives his one year old brother all the time and he weighs 25 lbs. Both my kids weigh a little more than your son. I would get it for him! He will LOVE IT! My boys do and we've had it for 15 months. I recommend getting a second battery because the heavier they child is the faster it runs down. Ours lasts about an hour and a half still. Also cut strips of rubber lawnmower tires and screw them to the middle of the two back tires to get great traction otherwise on unlevel terrain the tires will spin.by VeLAzQuEzMoMMy4/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe 130 pounds is the limit, so you should be good there. However, you might try to get him into one before buying it; at 50", his knees might be against his chest while driving.....by SamsBestFriend12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- weight limit is 130 lbs...height might be a problemby imHarley9/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This would definitely be fine for 75 lbs. my 11 year old is about 56 inches tall and she can get in but is kind of tall but still works for her. Have you ever tried horseback riding for your son?? this also helps kids develop trunk control, balance, and puts a smile on their face that will warm your heart.by caryno5/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Has anyone bought this recently from Walmart.com, and know if it comes with the big speakers in the back?
- We purchased ours from Walmart.com for $299 on July 26, 2012 and it does not have the large speakers in the back. The speakers are in the dash. There is a small bucket-like cargo area behind the seat. My son likes to carry stuff in there.by jhrn8/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased this, but there are not large speakers in the back. Speakers are in dashby i2am4iub7/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bought mine in Dec 2011. It does not have the big rear speakers.by SamsBestFriend12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, I just bought it on 8/10/15 speakers are under windshild, so much betterby imHarley11/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No big speakersby Godsown5/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not see any speakers in the back. The radio is a unit in the front only.by Littlestarr12/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes cheap velcroby CLEANERIMAGE4/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,it actually has two! One for passenger and another for driver. Holds my one year old just fine while his brother drives him around.by VeLAzQuEzMoMMy4/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one has seat belts, but they are not like the ones you find in strollers with a clip/quick release on them. They are long velcro straps the secure the child to the seat and do not "lock".by SamsBestFriend12/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, both seatsby imHarley11/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby LoveToGlideToo8/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES - 2 seat belts for 2 seats. VELCROSE ATTACHED. So might not contain rambuncious kids.by MemeandBaba7/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?