Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$391.99
- Rollback$195.99 Was $206.09Save $10.10
- Rollback$254.99 Was $263.16Save $8.17
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A 12-volt power inverter converts 12-volt DC power or direct current to standard AC power or alternating current, which allows you to run electrical equipment off your car or marine battery for mobile applications. The 3,500-Watt 12-Volt Modified Sine Wave Inverter from PowerBright provides 29.2 amps, a no-load draw of less than 0.2 amps and four three-prong AC outlets. This inverter also has an anodized aluminum case for durability, an LED display that shows input and output wattages, built-in cooling fan, internal 30-amp spade-type fuses and an overload indicator. It includes an audible low-voltage alarm and will shut down in case of overload, thermal or short circuit problems.
PowerBright PW3500-12 12-Volt Modified Sine Wave Inverter, 3,500 Watts:
- Anodized aluminum case provides durability
- LED screen shows input and output wattages
- Built-in cooling fan
- Internal 30A spade-type fuses
- 12V input
- 3-prong 120V AC outlets
- Overload indicator
- Power on/off switch
- CE approved
- ROHS compliant
- Optimum efficiency up to 90 percent
- Input voltage range: 10V DC-15V DC
- Overvoltage shutdown over 15V DC
- Under-voltage shutdown under 10V DC
- Audible low-voltage alarm
- Overload shutdown
- Thermal shutdown
- Short circuit shutdown
- 3,500W continuous power
- 7,000W max
- Provides 29.2A
- 4 outlets
- No-load draw < 0.2A
|Rated Load Capacity:||3.50 kW Continuous Power / 7 kW Peak Power|
|Watts:||6,000 - 7,999 Watts|
|Color Category:||Blue , Black|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Volts:||12 V , AC 117 V|
|Video Game Platform:||Playstation|
|Recommended Use:||Home Inverters|
|Compatible Devices:||Desktop Computers|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PW3500-12|
|Power Type:||Hard Wired|
|Features:||Power on/off switch , CE approved , Undervoltage shutdown under 10V DC , Overload indicator , Audible low-voltage alarm , 3-prong 120V AC outlets , Overload shutdown , Short circuit shutdown , Optimum efficiency up to 90% , 3,500W continuous power , Provides 29.2A , No-load draw , RoHS compliant , Input voltage range 10V DC-15V DC , Built-in cooling fan , Thermal shutdown , Overvoltage shutdown over 15V DC , Internal 30A spade-type fuses , 7,000W max , LED display shows input & output wattages , 4 outlets , Anodized aluminum case provides durability , 12V input|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||21.25 x 12.25 x 9.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Modified Sine Wave according to the PowerBright website.by Fubar18/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To properly power a microwave you would want to take the rated wattage of the microwave and figure at least double that in the continuous wattage of the inverter (not the peak wattage). Microwaves often list the average cooking wattage but don't take into account any startup surges. So for example if you have a microwave rated at 1000 watts you would want an inverter rated at at least 2000 continuous watts or larger.by Technical Support6/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. dose it charge the battery as well? and dose it give 220 v out put for lights and fans etc ?and can it be work automatically after power off ?
- The unit does not produce or store any energy it only converts it from 12 volts to 110 volts. It is not capable of producing 220 volts. The unit is not meant to be grid tied in any way and will not work automatically if the power goes out.by Technical Support11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $19.98 List price $24.97Save $4.99
- $14.50 Was $21.75Save $7.25
- Reduced Price$15.36 List price $31.49Save $16.13
- Rollback$24.98 Was $29.99Save $5.01
- Rollback$16.98 Was $27.18Save $10.20
- Reduced Price$17.08 List price $23.46Save $6.38
- $25.05 Was $27.11Save $2.06
- $26.99 Was $29.24Save $2.25