Check out these related products
Power Adapter for Nook Simple Touch
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Power Adapter for Nook Simple Touch allows you to charge your Nook from a wall outlet. Designed with the Nook logo, this electronic accessory will power up your e-reader much faster than plugging it into your laptop or desktop. This Nook AC adapter will fit inside a small pocket in your hand bag, backpack or computer bag for easy carrying while on the go.
Power Adapter for Nook Simple Touch:
- Charge the Nook from a wall outlet
- Nook Simple Touch charger has the Nook logo
|Volts:||5 V DC|
|Compatible Devices:||Nook Simple Touch|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BNRP58501|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.30 x 1.20 x 0.80 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I don't have the USB Cable or Power Adapter that came with my 1st Generation B & W Nook and can't find them. What and where do I get what I need?
- There is an abundance of choices at ebay.by ekertin11/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need a replacement power cord to charge your NOOK. To find a replacement cord, I recommend contacting your local Barnes & Noble store and/or call 1-800-THE-BOOK to see if there are replacement cords available.by An anonymous customer5/9/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with USB only. If you wanted to wall charge you would have to buy the adapter seperately.by ToriAnna7/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOOK Simple Touch comes packaged with a USB cable, which you can use to charge your device from your computer, though an AC adapter (sold separately) charges the device more quickly.by An anonymous customer6/1/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To power your 1st generation NOOK, you should use the charging cable that was included with your device purchase.by An anonymous customer1/22/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $3.64 Was $5.82Save $2.18
- $11.90 Was $12.54Save $0.64
- $5.76 Was $7.99Save $2.23