This is the best!! It has my grandson telling me, it's potty time.
About This Item
Potty Watch Potty Training Timer in Blue:
- Helps make it easy to be consistent
- Colorful watch
- Uses music and blinking lights to remind your child that it's time to go
- Encourages independence with reminders at 30, 60 or 90-minute intervals
- Kids' potty watch is patent-pending
- Gets your little one going to the bathroom like a big kid
- Comfortably fits around most child-sized wrists
- Makes going to the potty a fun and simple task
- Automatically resets itself
- Use it to help your child stay on the potty longer by listening to songs in play mode
- Pediatrician recommended
- Includes 2 AG-13 button cell batteries
- Toilet training watch is for ages 18 months and up
|Manufacturer Part Number|
I give this 5
I put this on my daughter And she like it and it help her to go it reminded her
Potty training watch. A must for training toddler.
The potty watch is excellent. Can set time as needed. Every hour works great. Toddler gets very excited when music and alert goes off and heads straight to potty chair. Remove watch at nap and bedtime. When playing outside and watch goes off. Running straight Inside to potty chair. Turn watch on and off. Worth every cent. Best thing ever for potty training. Would purchase again.
Love it! Grandson just started potty training and he loves it. Big boys wear watches and he goes to the bathroom every time the watch starts playing the song.
I've tried everything to train my daughter and this watch is fantastic! It helps her to be accountable. She is so excited to use the restroom everything the alarm goes off.
Just purchased this for my 2yr old (almost 3). Day one of use, he is in love with it and so excited for potty time!! It is not only keeping him on track, its keeping me on track! This is an awesome potty training tool, I definitely recommend this item!
Good but battery go dead within 2days. New batteries I bout from Walgreens so the watch must have a defect
Battery only lasted about a week and took it To a jeweler to have battery replaced and it dont work at all , its junk
Waste of Money
Didn't work for long because it made a long beep sound then quit working.
If it's meant for small children it should be water proof or water resistant. My son's got ruined in 2 hours of putting it on because he played in the water outside not even in a pool. It would have gotten ruined when he washed his hands if he played a little longer than he usually does
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question