Post�� Great Grains Raisins, Dates & Pecans Cereal 16 oz. Box
About this item
About this item
Why less processed? Quite simply, because it's good for you! We gently steam, roll and bake our whole grains to help maintain the full flavor and nutrition of our flakes, while some of the competition add artificial sweeteners and flavors along with isolated fiber to their flakes. We then add in nutritious fruits and nuts and balance them with our grains for a great taste that's irresistible. The result? A crispy, delicious, less processed whole grain cereal that's high in fiber. Raisins, dates and pecans. Our delicious flakes are combined with nutritious raisins and dates, multi gran clusters and scoops of wholesome pecans. Raisins, Dates & Pecans cereal also has 31g of whole grain* and 5g of fiber per serving. It's whole food from the field to your bowl, with whole grains, fiber and nutritious ingredients in never bite!Pecans Cereal
- Naturally nutritious raisins and dates, wholesome pecans, crispy multi-grain flakes and crunchy multi-grain clusters for a taste inspired by raisin bread.
- The Post Great Grains Cereal consists of whole-food ingredients, like whole grain flakes from the actual wheat berry and steamed, rolled and baked whole wheat rather than ground wheat.
- Keeping the whole grain whole helps boost nutrition.
- The cereal also contains real fruit and nuts.
- The Post Selects cereal is a good source of fiber and is high in folic acid.
- The raisins, dates and pecan cereal, 16 oz, also contains 12 vitamins and minerals and is a good source of six B vitamins.
- It contains no saturated fat or trans fat and is cholesterol free.
Ingredients: Whole Grain Wheat, Raisins, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Dates, Brown Sugar, Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Pecans, Rich Flour, Sugar, High Oleic Vegetable Oil (Canola or Sunflower Oil), Salt, Corn Syrup, Whey (from Milk), BHT (Added to Preserve Freshness).Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide (Source of Zinc), Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D.
Instructions: Lift tab To open.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4