Poly-Vi-Sol: Multivitamin Supplement Drops, 1.67 oz
Customers also considered
- $3.62 Was $4.98Save $1.36
- $3.98 Was $4.74Save $0.76
- $12.98 Was $15.98Save $3.00
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$8.36 List price $11.95Save $3.59
- Reduced Price$5.93 List price $6.93Save $1.00
- Reduced Price$8.96
- Reduced Price$13.99 List price $19.50Save $5.51
- Reduced Price$9.35 List price $14.39Save $5.04
- Reduced Price$10.53 List price $14.24Save $3.71
- Reduced Price$10.03 List price $15.06Save $5.03
- Reduced Price$10.36 List price $14.80Save $4.44
- Reduced Price$17.11 List price $21.48Save $4.37
- Reduced Price$10.79 List price $13.49Save $2.70
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Enfamil Poly-Vi-Sol Multivitamin Drops Are Specially Designed To Help Meet The Nutritional Needs Of Your Growing Infant Or Toddler. They Are An Ideal Vitamin Supplement During Growth Spurts, Or For The Picky Eater. Poly-Vi-Sol Drops (0.5 mL) Provide Vitamin D As Recommended By The American Academy Of Pediatrics For The Exclusively Breastfed Infant And For Infants And Toddlers Who Consume Less Than 17 Fl Oz Of Milk Or Formula Per Day. One Daily Dose Of Poly-Vi-Sol Drops Provides An Excellent Source Of 9 Vitamins And Is Fruit Flavored. It Comes From The Makers Of Enfamil Formulas Ad Is Manufactured Under Strict Pharmaceutical Standards To Assure Quality And Potency.
- #1 Brand Recommended By Pediatricians
- Essential Iron For Infants & Toddlers
Warning Text: As With Medicines, Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Vitamin E Succinate, Niacinamide, Ferrous Sulfate (As A Stabilizer For Vitamin B12), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Instructions: Refrigeration Not Required After Opening, Store Away From Direct Light. How To Use The Enclosed Dropper: Fill The Dropper To The 1 mL Line To Provide The Full Daily Dosage. Use Full Dosage, Regardless Of Age Or Weight, Unless Your Child's Doctor Recommends A Different Dosage. Dispense With A Single Squeeze Of The Dropper Bulb. It Is Normal For A Small Amount To Remain In The Tip. Drops May Be Given By Dispensing Directly Into The Mouth. Drops May Also Be Mixed With Formula, Fruit Juice, Cereal Or Other Foods To Increase Your Child's Acceptance.
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Capacity:||1.67 fl oz (50 ml)|
|Container Type:||BOTTLE IN BOX|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 1.80 x 4.46 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello Ala. Yes, our Poly-Vi-Sol Vitamin Supplement Drops contain: Glycerin, water, ascorbic acid, vitamin E succinate, niacinamide, polysorbate 80, ferrous sulfate (as a stabilizer for vitamin B12), artificial caramel color, vitamin A palmitate, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium, vitamin B6 hydrochloride, natural and artificial flavor, sulfuric acid, vitamin D3, vitamin B12, sulfites. Also, we recommend for you to discuss your baby's sleep patterns with your health care provider. I hope that this is helpful! -Ashleyby EnfamilExperts11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $8.97
- Clearance$15.97 List price $17.90Save $1.93
- from $5.97