We got this last week and absolutely love it. My daughter played with it right away. It's now one of her favorite toys to take with her when she goes out. And its perfect because everything fits right in the house for easy transportation. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Polly Pocket Pollyville Pocket House Playset with 10+ Accessories
Arrives by Thu, Jan 23
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
Customer Review Snapshot
About This Item
Polly Pocket Pollyville Pocket House Playset with 10+ Accessories:
- Age Range: 4 Years and Up
- Inspired by Polly's house in her tiny hometown of Pollyville, Pocket House features a babysitting theme and opens to reveal 4 stories, 5 rooms, 4 fun reveals, 10 accessories plus micro Polly and Paxton Pocket dolls and Peaches the dog
- Includes fun play pieces for set up: a rocking horse, Paxton's high chair, a table and 2 chairs, couch, Peaches' doghouse, a trampoline and bike
- House floors and activities include: Polly's bedroom; Paxton's room with crib and rocking horse; bathroom with a fun tub; a living room with TV, table and chairs, music/stereo for dancing (stick Polly doll on dance floor that spins); a kitchen and high chair so Polly doll can feed Paxton Pocket doll; and outside fun on the trampoline and bike riding
- Place Polly doll's feet in the bicycle pedals, push the bike, and the doll moves like she's riding the bike
- Sticker sheet with Polly Stick technology allows kids to stick the stickers anywhere and Polly doll and friends will can stick on the sticker
- Kids can customize Polly's Pocket House with additional stickers like rugs, slippers and more to add to the storytelling fun
- Build out and customize your world with Pollyville tiny hangouts and vehicles! Collect them all for unlimited ways to play!
4 - 8 Years
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.09 x 4.72 x 4.33 Inches
My granddaughter loves Polly pocket. When she opened it she had a big smile and proceeded to take it out of the packaging. She loves playing with all the tiny furniture and accessories. I t will keep her playing by herself for a long time. This little house is very cute and made well. Any child that likes tiny toys will enjoy this.
Great little dollhouse
We love Polly Pocket & the Pollyville House! This is the perfect size play set. The Pollyville house opens up to give you more playing room, 4 stories & fold out kitchen. Pollyville stick technology is so cool. It allows Polly to stick wherever the sticker is located. Even better, you don't need batteries, children use their imagination and you can add to the set. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Fun addition to our Polly Pocket collection!
My daughter loves her polly pockets and I love them because I remember playing with them when I was a child also! This house was a must have and I am so glad we were able to add it to our collection. The rest of Pollyville is now a must have! It is so fun to be able to play in a large space but still be able to play with our normal polly pocket as well. :) [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
My child (6 year old) really likes playing with the house. She will not let her twin brother touch it. I have to stop her from taken the house outside to play with. My only concern, I think the age requirement should be raised to 5+ or 6+, due to the very small pieces. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Fun gift for little girls
My DD was been really into playing with little people recently and this was the perfect toy. The colors and quality were great. It has kept her busy for hours. It would be better with other pieces and parts that are sold separately. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
So much fun!
My 4 & 5 year old daughters have not stopped playing with it! We've had it for about a week now and they aren't tired of it. They carry it around and play with it all over the house. I love that all the polly pocket pieces easily fit inside the house and closes up for storage! Excellent design! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
My 5 year old daughter received a free Polly Pocket Pollyville Pocket House to play with for review. She was so excited when it came. The package was very cute and appealing. It was easy to open. There was no assembly required. We have Polly Pockets already, so she was familiar with how they worked. She loved putting on the stickers playing with all of the accessories. This is a great toy! My only issue is that some of the accessories (the baby and the dog) are so tiny! They are no bigger than a macaroni noodle! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Fun little dollhouse!
This unit is a very portable small dollhouse. I wish I had this to take on our recent family vacation as it would have entertained and fit very easily on the plane. The pieces are SMALL, super tiny. The detail on the house and the items is very good. My 6 year old daughter, who is autistic, has played with it each day since we received it a week ago. I will say the little door or piece that is the bathtub (pink with a white tub) seems to come off easily. Great toy nonetheless. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
So cute and hours of fun!
Got this for my 6 yr old and she was ecstatic to open it. Comes with a polly pocket and a dog plus additional accessories. Very cute! Not a huge fan of how tiny some of the pieces are, since they easily fall when I move the house, but honestly keeps her entertained. Wish the accessory pieces had the magnet like polly to keep it steady in that area. Nice feature that folds up with all items inside so don't lose tiny pieces. Overall, impressed with the item and would recommend to others. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.