Similar items in stock
Polished Microfiber Recliner Chair, Dark Brown
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $398.00Save $22.00
- Rollbackfrom $458.00Save $60.00
- Reduced Price$167.56 List price $217.96Save $50.40
- from $124.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Kick back and relax in pure comfort, whether you are in your TV room, living room or den. This Polished Microfiber Recliner Chair features overstuffed seating, its arms and back enveloping you in comforting softness. Covered in Dark Brown polished microfiber, the recliner chair is luxuriously soft to the touch. Sturdily crafted from pine and plywood. Inner spring cushion. 90-day limited manufacturer warranty.
Top Line Polished Microfiber Recliner Chair, Dark Brown:
- Wall away recliner
- Seat height: 18"
- Dark brown color
- Polished microfiber
- Pillow-top arms
- Inner spring cushion
- Sinuous springs
- Pine and plywood frame
- 90-day limited manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 40"W x 38"D x 39"H
- Model# 9713PM-1(3A)
|Manufacturer Part Number:||9713PM1(3A)|
|Features:||Push Back Recline,Oversized|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It comes in two parts that go together very easily. The back has two slots that fit corresponding bars in the back of the seat. Takes about 30 seconds to do it.by MemawPappy1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back has to be snapped onto the bottom of the chair, but is real easy as there are metal slides on the back and chair that match up and just slide the back ones on the ones on the chair and push down, they lock together.by Berto2212/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Just two pieces. Two people or one big man. Takes less than 2 minutes.by sugado12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to push the back in, no tools required.by JohnyNJ12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it feels like soft leather. Not stiff like naugahyde.by MemawPappy5/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it feels like leather. I've fallen asleep in my chair often. It's so comfortable. This chair (to Me) is made for a short person. I'm 5'2" and a tall person legs would hang over.by sugado5/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is very soft. it looks like leather.by An anonymous customer1/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- W 18 1/2 L 21 ( b 4 reclined)by sugado12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SEAT: 19" wide, 20.5" deep, 20" high.by JohnyNJ12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$494.16 List price $714.48Save $220.32
- Reduced Price$649.42 List price $793.48Save $144.06