This is the best Pokemon game I have ever played. I would even recommend going as far as purchasing a 2ds or 3ds handheld just to get your hands on this game. Hands down, if you are even remotely thinking of getting this game for yourself or a loved one. Don't waste your time, get this game now. ^_^
About This Item
- While exploring the Kalos region, trainers will encounter many new Pokemon that they can battle, catch, and add to their Pokedex. A trainer is only as good as the Pokemon he or she befriends. Seven new Pokemon debuting in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y were introduced earlier this year - and today, four additional Pokemon are revealed for the first time. These Pokemon add to the more than 640 Pokemon that have been encountered in previous games.
- The cowardly Pokemon Helioptile, a Normal- and Electric-type Pokemon, can generate enough electricity through sunbathing to power machinery. But wise trainers won't be deterred by Helioptile's lack of bravery. It knows Parabolic Charge, a brand-new move where Helioptile attacks everything around it. Helioptile's HP is restored by half the damage taken by those hit.
- Fletchling, a Normal- and Flying-type Pokemon, sings with a beautiful chirp that is sure to delight any trainer. Although it is known to be very friendly, Fletchling will suddenly unleash relentless attacks once it's in battle. For example, when it uses its Fire-type move Flame Charge in battle, in addition to doing damage, Fletchling's speed increases every time.
- With a leaf always in its mouth and an intimidating glare that is rarely effective, Fighting-type Pokemon Pancham shows its playful side when it lets out a little smile when its head is pat. Pancham can learn a brand new move, Parting Shot, which not only lowers an opponent's Attack and Special Attack, but also allows Pancham to switch out for another Pokemon in a trainer's party during battle.
- Pokemon X and Pokemon Y introduces a new method of transportation - riding the brand-new Pokemon, Gogoat. This large Grass-type Pokemon is a reliable way to travel certain parts of Lumiose City. In battle, it can use Horn Leech to recover HP equal to half the damage dealt by the move.
- These brand-new Pokemon and others caught in the Kalos region will be added to a player's Pokedex that, for the first time, will be divided into three unique areas within the region. There is much to explore in the Kalos region, and many Pokemon to encounter when Pokemon X and Pokemon Y debut worldwide.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief and Mild Cartoon Violence
Explore this item
|Video Game Platform|
|Primary Distributor ID|
|Video Game Collection|
Country of Origin - Components
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Pokemon X, Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS, 045496742485
|USA or Imported|
|Strategy & Role-Playing|
|USA or Imported|
|7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5 Inches|
Great New Dynamic
This game completely conquers the last Pokemon game. The story, challenges, and setup are very well paced and entertaining. This is a really fun and engaging addition to the Pokemon series.
Pokémon are fun.
The game is extremely easy to play because it essentially explains how to do everything. It's great for introducing new players and for extreme Pokémon fans, there's interesting Pokémon to collect.
Blows my mind
Fun, fun, super fun. But make sure you get the patch for Lumiose City so you don't have to restart your game. I got my game 2 days before it's scheduled delivery, been playing ever since. Just gotten my 4th badge. Woohoo.
I love this game. It is well worth the money and I saved on shipping by picking it up site to store. It took about a week and I just waited until I had a grocery shopping trip to make and stopped by and picked up the game. Very happy with everything.
My son has not stop thanking me since I purchased this game for him. He say's it's the one of the greatest games in the Pokemon saga. Happy Mom
I havent played a Pokemon game fully since blue, and had white but didnt really play it, but this one is really fun and has me hooked!
Hours of fun!
This seems to be a really fun game! It has a lot of different levels that will keep anyone who is playing it entertained.
For a Pokemon enthusiast, this was a great gift.
As I am not familiar with the Pokemon games I can only say how it was viewed by the person who received it and he said it was awesome.
Better than 2016 Released Games
Bought this for my son who already has "Y". I actually like playing it myself. We do link up and battle and trade without any issues. We both seem to like the X and Y games over the newer Pokemon released games. My biggest issue is the high prices for these games. Even used they don't drop in price much.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question