"Help! My plot drags, sags, and has no heart!"
This looks like a job for Plotman!
Yes, solving your plot problems is why the superhero of story came to Earth. His mission? To give practical, easy-to-apply answers to the most vexing plot questions writers face, such as:
• How do I plan a plot if I'm not a plot planner?
• Does my plot need a prologue?
• What if I hit a plot wall?
• What if my plot is getting away from me?
• Why ins't my plot more gripping at the start?
• Why is my overall plot dull?
• What should I do if my plot is implausible?
• Do I really need to think about plot structure?
• How do I deepen the emotional impact of my plot?
• What's the best way to plug a plot hole?
• How do I keep my plot from ending with a thud?
With bonus material on how to find and utilize beta readers; and several plot generating methods you can put to use at any time.
Whether used as a reference guide or refresher course, this book will strengthen your storytelling muscles and help you elevate every novel you write. Because Plotman, along with his faithful sidekick Subplot Boy, has sworn to uphold plot, story, and the bestselling way.Plotman to the Rescue - eBook
|Read This On|
|Is Downloadable Content Available|
|Digital Reader Format|
James Scott Bell
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.