Similar items in stock
Playtex Diaper Genie Elite Pail with Carbon Filter
About this item
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Diaper Genie Elite - the simple, effective way to help keep your nursery more hygienic, now with Activated carbon filter. Our design makes dirty diaper disposal quicker, less odorous and hands-free. The Diaper Genie Elite prevents odor unlike an ordinary pail and plastic bag. In fact, it's the number #1 selling diaper pail brand.
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||00597|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||21.50 x 11.25 x 11.12 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 1 pack that holds up to 100 newborn diapers.by SJG26/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- there are no liners. It is just one refill cartridge that holds about 65 diapers.by FourTimesMom11/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Five.by Magicfive1/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The liner is one continuous long bag that you cut once full and just tie the end to start the new one. It can hold between 30-40 diapers at a time.by MOM2B12312/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe 30 or 40by darkmanxt1/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 65by FourTimesMom1/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- A lot, it depends on the size of the diaper, I would say 30 to 40by busymommyoftwo1/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Quoted from: http://www.playtexbaby.com/DiaperGenie/Diaper-Genie-Elite How many diapers does the Diaper Genie® Elite System seal? It seals 270 Newborn diapers, 233 #1 diapers, 192 #2 diapers, 176 #3 diapers, 144 #4 diapers and 105 #5 diapers.by mizzg98/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased the diaper Genie for the very reason of disposing my disposable underwear since I have very bad bladder leakage and my L leg and R arm have ben recently amputated and I can't get around very good to dispose of the used Depends or Serenity or whatever rand I am using. Before I got the Genie I couldn't keep the odor under control. Now I have no problem at all with odor control. My only issue is that I wish that I had gotten the one that was easier to use possibly the Genie Elite. I would most certainly suggest this product for anyone with similar problems. By the way, I used to use a Genie for dog waste from my back yard because I couldn't stand the smell from the garbage can.by Bdecko3/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why not. They should fit if you wrap them up like you would a child's diaper.by ABM197612/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The filtration system is designed to deal with odors from any source, particularly human waste odors. The odor fighting abilities will be lessened by the increased intake of sugarless protein (meat) by adults, as well a variety of spices that babies normally avoid.by CommunityAnswer3/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?