Similar items in stock
- Rollback$23.74 Was $29.53Save $5.79
- Reduced Price$63.08 List price $75.70Save $12.62
Playskool Step Start Walk'n Ride
About this item
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Provide a favorite baby or toddler with hours of fun and physical play with this charming Playskool Step Start Walk'n Ride. It is specially designed to help little ones learn to stand and walk, then as kids grow and develop, it can be converted to a ride-on toy. It is constructed of high-quality, kid-friendly materials and features a locking mechanism that only adults can activate and deactivate for added safety. Fun hands-on activities include a clicking gearshift and spinning drum to create funny faces. Other fascinating features include a flexible antenna, colorful spinner and interesting textures to touch for added engagement. Fun-filled and stimulating, this Playskool ride-on toy has a longer top handle for smaller fingers and hands to grasp and provides stability and durability for long-time use. It is ideal for girls and boys and is recommended for kids age 6 months and older.
Playskool Step Start Walk'n Ride:
- Two-in-one toy
- High-quality, kid-friendly construction
- Recommended for kid ages 6 months; 12 - 24 Months; 2 Years
- On-hand activities
- Locking safety mechanism that only adults can activate and deactivate
- Longer top handle for smaller fingers and hands to grasp
- Clicking gearshift
- Spinning drum
- Flexible antenna
- Colorful spinner
- Interesting textures
- Helps baby learn to stand and walk, then ride
- Playskool ride on toy showcases bright, engaging colors
|Number of Wheels:||4 Wheels|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||2 Years , 12 to 24 Months|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5545|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.00 x 12.00 x 16.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Push the red handle on the underside. This released the handle. Then slide the yellow handle through the hole meant for it. It slides into place and locks into position fairly easily. To go back to the riding toy just push the red handle again and remove the yellow handle from the slot. It will lock into the sitting position fairly easily.by nanaboss11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I really cannot answer this as I bought it for my great-grandson who lives about 150 miles away from me. He just turned one-year old and is not walking by himself at this time so I imagine that he holds the push handle in the back and his mother or father or other older person supervises his play time on this.by NannyMaeMae4/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This toy can be used in two different positions. When used as a walker, the child holds on and can push on the handle, and walk with it.by onlinegrammy1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a latch on the bottom to turn it into a walker.by 1yrmom1/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- he walks behind the toy holding on to the handleby debbieduck12/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This great to help them balance while learning to walk, then they have a bike to push with their feet and they are already comfortable with it.by aprilali3/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my daughter uses it as a walker when squeezing the latch with one hand, and at the same time you grasp the rear handle and lift up bod, when done she just pushes by holding to the the handle.by faithfulcustomerfromCA3/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The toy has both option. The handle goes in and the bigger on goes up and it will lock in place. It should show you in the book. Once it is on poistion the child walks behind it and pushes it.by Anaya88/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You just pull a thing on the bottom and it folds up and snaps into place. It's really easy.by BrookesMommy112/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I just bought one for my grandaughter to use, and the way I understand it, as soon as the baby can stand up, he/she could stand behind the car with the yellow handle in the up position. (The handle can be pulled up and locked in place by an adult.) Then the child uses that handle to push against and walk behind, almost like pushing a miniature doll buggy, etc as a support system while learning to walk. Then AFTER they learn to walk and their legs are longer, children can use this same toy to sit on, and sort of scoot it around, and it becomes a leg powered little car.by Cherie482/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?