Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$173.24
- $99.99 Was $109.16Save $9.17
- Reduced Price$121.95 List price $193.55Save $71.60
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Price$198.44 List price $238.13Save $39.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The PlatiColor Chevy Hitch Cover fits various applications and features multiple installation holes. Made in the distinctive style of the Chevrolet logo, this aluminum hitch cover is packaged with 2" and 1 1/4" receiver stems. This two-receiver hitch cover fits almost every application right out of the package and is made of 100 percent aluminum for a stylish look while also providing durability and reliability. This PlatiColor Chevy hitch cover fits many Chevy vehicles and protects your hitch for connecting to trailers or other equipment. This is a useful tool if you use your hitch to tow on a regular basis and want to keep it in good working order. The locking pin for the PlatiColor Chevy hitch cover is not included.
PlatiColor Chevy Bowtie Hitch Cover:
- Made of 100% aluminum for style and durability
- Packaged with 2" and 1 1/4" receiver stems
- Features multiple installation holes
- Locking pin not included
- Fits various applications
|Size:||7.3"L x 6.8"W x 1.8"H|
|Features:||Locking pin not included , Packaged with 2" and 1.3" receiver stems , Made of 100% aluminum for style and durability , Multiple installation holes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 6.75 x 1.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes if you have a hitch but not with bikes attached. Can be removed easily to put bike rack into hitch reciever.by ssCHEVY10/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?