Plano Gun Guard All Weather Double Scoped Rifle Case with Wheels, Black
Customers also considered
- $27.99 Was $38.39Save $10.40
Check out these related products
- $121.03 List price $218.99Save $97.96
- from $31.45
- $19.84 List price $27.00Save $7.16
- $22.84 List price $33.00Save $10.16
- $13.35 List price $23.00Save $9.65
- $15.86 List price $27.00Save $11.14
- Reduced Price$84.23 List price $129.73Save $45.50
- Reduced Pricefrom $22.30
- $35.71 List price $45.00Save $9.29
- Reduced Price$13.95 List price $15.95Save $2.00
- $16.31 List price $29.00Save $12.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Plano Gun Guard All Weather Double Scoped Rifle Case with Wheels provides the highest level of protection for your firearms. With rugged, industrial-strength construction and a continuous Dri-Loc seal, the black Plano Gun Guard Rifle Case offers a watertight and airtight shield to protect your guns even in extreme conditions. With dual-stage lockable latches, the Plano Double Rifle Case is specifically designed to withstand the bumping and jarring of airline travel. The molded carry handle and wheels make this black Plano Gun Guard Rifle Case easy to transport. High-density foam inside the rifle case cushions your firearms and offers additional protection. This Plano Gun Guard All Weather Double Scoped Rifle Case with Wheels can hold two rifles and it measures 51.5" long x 12.63" wide x 5.25" high.
Plano Gun Guard All Weather Double Scoped Rifle Case with Wheels, Black:
- Thick-walled construction and rugged, textured exterior protect your firearms in all conditions
- Watertight, airtight, and dust proof, this case keeps the elements out so your firearms are safe
- Dual-stage, lockable latches offer added security
- Molded carry handle and wheels make for easy transport
- High-density foam inside protects your firearm
- Dimensions: 51.5"L x 12.63"W x 5.25"H
- Model# 108190
|Maximum Weight:||1 Rifle|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||108190|
|Animal Type:||Turkey , Waterfowl , Elk , Dove , Predator , Deer|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||54.63 x 6.00 x 15.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you do it. The foam is pluck foam. So you pluck out the square pegs of foam as desired. I have used a sharp fillet knife on other similar product with much success. Then instead of the foam stairstepping...it is contoured with the shape of your rifle and accessories.by hedly2/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby An anonymous customer1/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is egg-crate foam on both sides and the 'customizable' foam in the center. I customized the fit to my rifle and laid another on top. You can remove the center foam all together and add something of your own if you wanted.by RDSkippy11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cut to fit. I have a 28" pump shotty and a .22 with a scope in this case.by RJ213/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Once u cut that is it no going back not pull apart foamby Cwells727012/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The interior foam is in three layers, top, middle, and bottom. The center section is "cut to fit" and the bottom can be cut or trimmed as well. The top is "egg crate" style to provide a well cushioned clamping force after you have fit your weapon. Very easy to set up and much better than pick and pluck foam.by PER11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to cut the foam to fit your weapons in the case, I havent tried it yet but I was told you can buy a foam cutter cheap and it works well. Aside from all that - AWESOME CASE! Glad I got twoby Explorateur1/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I transported two rifles in it via United. The last time I used a cheap Plano box with two padlocks. I think the only requirement is that it be a hard case, locked, and you must retain the key with you. They will ask you to open the case to look at the rifles. Then you put in there a signed form saying that you understand the rules. Then lock it up. Most folks at the counters don't know anything about them. They don't even know that they are supposed to verify that the rifle is unloaded. also, you can transport up to 12 lbs of ammo in the same case if desire.by hedly7/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby KCityhunter11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is certainly airline approved. Two latches with locks (keys included) and two lock holes for your own locks as well.by RDSkippy11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TSA approved with TSA cable locksby RJ213/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it isby Cwells727012/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Airlines and TSA require weapons cases be of hard shell construction and secured with locking devices in such a manner that the case cannot be pried open. So multiple latches and at least two locks/locking latches some distance apart on a handgun or rifle case that inhibit prying the sides and/or ends apart. The owner of the case must be the only person with the means of unlocking the case, be that key or combination. The use of TSA locks is not approved. This Plano case meets the requirements of both air carriers and the TSA.by PER12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have an accurate scale, but I did read somewhere that it's about 20 lbs. No, you don't have to cut, or pull out the foam to fit a rifle. I will say that trying to fit two rifles (a 30-30 and 22WMG) with scopes was very tight. I ended up removing all the pluck foam and just putting them in the case while still in their soft cases. Doing it over again I might put the soft cases in my luggage and then get a new set of pluck foam and contour it to each individual rifle.by hedly12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do not cut the foam, you pluck and pull it.by KCityhunter4/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The case is pretty light by itself but is pretty heavy with two rifles. I can still carry it with the handle but the wheels are great to help with the 'loaded' weight.by RDSkippy11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The foam is pick and pluck and very dense so you will have to do this in the middle layer to get things to fit. Weight should be on the Plano site.by DRN17/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?