Planar AS2 Dual Monitor Stand, Black
Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$11.02 List price $19.95Save $8.93
- Clearance$7.98 List price $15.99Save $8.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Planar AS2 Dual Monitor Stand Black makes it easy to view two displays at the same time. It maximizes the benefits of two monitors by making it more convenient to toggle between applications with the seamless display setup. This Planar dual monitor stand lets you get more done at the office or at home. It comes with a cable organizer to help manage monitor and power cords, keeping them neat and tidy and preventing tangles. It is also an adjustable monitor stand and can tilt up and down +/- 15 degrees, swivel side to side +/-20 degrees and rotate 90 degrees for landscape or portrait mode. This lets you place your monitors at a convenient angle. It easily supports two displays from 17" to 24" wide and can take a maximum weight of up to 33 lbs per monitor. The dual LCD monitor stand also provides easy height adjustment of up to 13". It offers quick and easy installation and is VESA-compatible. A wide base keeps the stand and your monitors stable.
Planar AS2 Black Dual Monitor Stand:
- Supports 2 displays between 17" and 24"
- Maximum weight: 33 lbs per display
- Tilt up and down 15 degrees
- Rotate 90 degrees
- Swivel displays side to side +/-20 degrees
- Cable organizer
- Easy installation
- Hole pitch 100mm x 100mm VESA and 75mm x 75mm VESA
- Height adjustable up to 13"
- Adjustable dual monitor stand color: Black
|Maximum Screen Size:||15" - 24"|
|Maximum Weight:||66 lbs|
|Display Technology:||Flat Panel|
|Maximum Load Weight:||65.9 lbs|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:|| |
Up to 24'' LCD Monitor
|Manufacturer Part Number:||997-5253-00|
|Features:||Planar Accessory 997-5253-00 Dual Stand for 15inch - 24inch Monitor 33lbs Retail|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What if you have to different size monitors, will it still be able to hold well as if it were two of the same size?
- There is room to move each monitor's mount side-side on the arm of the stand and you can adjust the height of each arm independently, so it should work pretty well with different size monitors.by DigiCowboy7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, I have two of the same size (19"), but the tilt heads can be placed at different spots on the horizontal axis, so you can adjust where you need to put your monitors to achieve a proper center of balance. If that didn't make sense, say you have a rectangular 19" and a square 15", and the 15" is heavier. You can put the 19" far from the stand's center and place the 15" closer to the center to achieve a balance. The stand is really versatile in allowing monitor placement. You will have to be creative in seeing what works best for you.by cirtemid3/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will work fine, as long as there is not a huge weight difference between the two monitors. I actually tried this before answering, having an old 15" flat screen that I really need to send to recycling to mount with a newer 24". Interestingly, the 15" is heavier by a couple of pounds, but in any event there was no loss of stability with that difference.by OldJimmy8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Approx 9.5" deep and 16" wideby DigiCowboy5/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 8 inches front to back, roughly 16 inches horizontal, and a little under 1/2" thick at the thickest point.by cirtemid3/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you were to draw a box into which the base would fit, it would be about 16 inches wide and 11 inches deep.by OldJimmy2/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a chrome ring that provides additional support to the arms where they clamp to the pedestal. The measurement is from the lowest point on the pedestal where that ring will drop, to the highest point it will rise while still allowing the arms to be fully clamped to the pedestal.by OldJimmy7/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$18.67 Was $29.98Save $11.31
- $36.29 Was $42.31Save $6.02
- $23.91 Was $27.82Save $3.91