Check out these related products
- $11.92 Was $12.68Save $0.76
- $9.44 Was $10.29Save $0.85
- $10.12 List price $14.99Save $4.87
- $11.15 Was $12.62Save $1.47
- $10.70 Was $11.49Save $0.79
- $10.35 Was $12.27Save $1.92
About this item
About this item
When Morgan Bergstrom's close friend Jason kills himself, she deals with her grief by trying to unravel the clues leading to his suicide, often blaming herself for missing signs, questioning the meaning of life and death and God, and even considering the possibility of following his lead. Original.
If Morgan thought her life was tough before--what with a drug-addicted, klepto brother and a cradle-robbing mother--it just got worse: Her friend Jason took his own life.
Morgan copes--or tries to--by attempting to piece together vague clues that might explain Jason's suicide. Making matters worse, she can't help but feel responsible somehow. Sometimes she thinks maybe Jason had the right idea all along.
This fourth book in the teen fiction series TrueColors deals with the important topics of grief, suicide, self-worth, identity, and handling tragedy.
|Number of Pages:||203|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Target Audience:||Young Adult Audience|
|Publisher:||Tyndale House Pub|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 8.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $10.82 Was $12.28Save $1.46
- $14.99 List price $19.99Save $5.00
- $6.18 List price $9.99Save $3.81
- $7.37 List price $10.00Save $2.63
- $19.49 List price $30.00Save $10.51
- $17.40 List price $29.00Save $11.60