Customers also viewed these products
- $21.06 Was $24.19Save $3.13
- $23.51 Was $28.21Save $4.70
- Reduced Price$179.99 List price $299.99Save $120.00
- Reduced Price$299.99 List price $399.99Save $100.00
- $69.99 Was $86.87Save $16.88
Pioneer Bookshelf Loudspeakers
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add sound to any area of your home with the Pioneer Bookshelf Speakers. Equipped with curved cabinet construction, these speakers are designed to reduce vibration so nothing rattles on your shelves. Featuring 80 watts of power combined with a one-inch dome tweeter, the bookshelf loudspeakers provide clear and crisp sound even at high frequencies. The oversized magnets offer powerful bass, while the crossover design allows for full spectrum clarity. These Pioneer loudspeakers are compatible with both 2-channel music and home entertainment systems.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SP-BS21-LR|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are wired. Just strip the end of the wire and unscrew the post nuts on the terminals and you are set.by Manny1232002/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4"by Bill89/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can I connect these bookshelf speakers (SP-BS21-LR) directly to my HDTV? and how would I do this?
- I would imagine you could as long as the TV has a power supply. You would also need a set of wires with RJ plugs on one end. The other end that connects to the speakers need to be stripped. You can unscrew the screws from the post and you should be set.by Manny1232002/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?