Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Cinnamon Roll with Brown Sugar - 6 CT
About this item
About this item
- Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Cinnamon Roll with Brown Sugar Pastries.
- Natural & artificial flavor.
- Made with Cinnabon cinnamon.
- Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries Cinnamon Roll with Brown Sugar - 6 CT.
- Per 1 pastry with icing:180 calories.
- 3g sat fat, 14% DV.
- 190mg sodium, 8% DV.
- 9g sugars.
- 0g trans fat.
- Try Pillsbury Toaster Scrambles as part of your next breakfast!
- Pillsbury, Toaster Scrambles, cheese sauce, egg & bacon.
- Save package and visit us at our website or call M-F 7:30 AM-5:30 PM CT.1-800-949-3990.
- 2013 General Mills.
- Cinnabon and the Cinnabon logo are trademarks of Cinnabon, Inc. used under license by General Mills.
Warning Text: Contains wheat, milk and egg ingredients.
Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Palm and/or Soybean Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Maltodextrin. Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Dextrose, Polydextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Dry Yeast, Salt, Hydrogenated Palm Oil*, Whey, Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin, Cinnamon, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Bisulfate, Sodium Citrate, Egg Yolk, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, TBHQ, Citric Acid), Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 60, Colored with (Artificial Color, Red 40), Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Sucralose, Natural and Artificial Flavor.*Adds a trivial amount of Trans Fat.
Instructions: Keep frozen.Keep Doughboy products frozen until ready to use.Toasting directions:Be safe - never use a toaster or toaster oven without adult supervision and never walk away when something is heating.1. Place frozen pastry in toaster or toaster oven.2. Toast at medium setting until hot and golden brown.3. Remove from toaster or toaster oven. (Do not use metal utensil to remove pastry.).4. Tear or cut off icing packet along perforation.Tear or cut across top of packet.Squeeze icing onto hot pastry.Caution: pastry will be hot.
Explore this item
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4