Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
- $153.45 List price $170.40Save $16.95
- $171.19 List price $179.07Save $7.88
- $142.10 List price $215.87Save $73.77
- $237.78 List price $252.80Save $15.02
- $194.60 List price $220.20Save $25.60
- $202.65 List price $231.60Save $28.95
- $180.35 List price $208.60Save $28.25
- $203.25 List price $220.20Save $16.95
- $209.23 List price $242.00Save $32.77
- $152.07 List price $173.80Save $21.73
- $199.66 List price $231.20Save $31.54
- $237.67 List price $256.20Save $18.53
- $160.70 Was $178.55Save $17.85
- $101.44 Was $117.95Save $16.51
About this item
About this item
Hardcover, Pearson College Div, 2012, ISBN13 9780205239399, ISBN10 0205239390
"The most current, comprehensive, and teachable text for behavioral neuroscience" Thoughtfully organized, "Physiology of Behavior" provides a scholarly yet accessible portrait of the dynamic interaction between biology and behavior. Close collaboration between the author and a talented artist has resulted in beautiful, accurate, and pedagogically effective illustrations in every chapter. No other author compares to Carlson when it comes to thoroughly updating research. This revision incorporates the latest discoveries in behavioral neuroscience, and includes over 400 new references. Integrated for the first time with MyPsychLab, featuring an interactive Virtual Brain, chapter study plans, flashcards, and other resources, Carlson's 11th edition offers students an immersive and engaging experience. A better teaching and learning experienceThis program will provide a better teaching and learning experience-- for you and your students. Here's how:
- "Personalize Learning" - The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- "Improve Critical Thinking "-- Section Summaries with Thought Questions help students test their understanding of the materials.
- "Engage Students "-- A close collaboration between the author and a talented artist has resulted in beautiful, accurate, and pedagogically effective illustrations in every chapter.
- "Explore Research "-- In light of the rapidly evolving field of behavioral neuroscience, over 400 new references are included in this edition.
- "Support Instructors "-- With resources such as Instructor's Manual, Test Bank, highly visual PowerPoint Slides, and for the first time ever, the new MyPsychLab with ClassPrep, instructors have everything they need to teach behavioral neuroscience. All of these materials are available to be packaged with the text upon request.
|Number of Pages:||748|
|Author:||Carlson, Neil R.|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Publication Date:||January, 2012|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 10.75 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $16.80 List price $28.00Save $11.20
- $9.60 List price $16.00Save $6.40
- $10.87 Was $12.02Save $1.15
- $11.22 List price $16.00Save $4.78
- $9.99 List price $16.00Save $6.01
- $50.03 List price $65.00Save $14.97