Phillips' Genuine Stool Softener Liquid Gels, 30 count
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Phillips' Genuine Stool Softener Liquid Gels:
- Works with your body's natural processes to pull water into the colon to relieve occasional constipation
- Works with your body's natural processes to help gently unlock your system
- Gently draws water into the colon to help get your system moving
- Draws water into the colon for comfortable relief of occasional constipation
- Gently draws water into the colon to relieve occasional constipation
- Is stimulant-free
Warning Text: Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have: Stomach Pain, Nausea, Or Vomiting; A Sudden Change In Bowel Habits That Last Over 14 Days. Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Presently Taking Mineral Oil. Stop Use & Ask A Doctor If: You Have Rectal Bleeding Or No Bowel Movement After Using This Product. These Could Be Signs of A Serious Condition; You Need A Laxative For More Than 1 Week. If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding, Ask A Health Professional Before Use. Keep Out of Reach of Children. In Case of Overdose, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.
Ingredients: Docusate Sodium 100 Mg, Black Iron Oxide, D&C Red #33, Fd&C Blue #1, Fd&C Red #40, Fd&C Yellow #6, Gelatin, Glycerin, Hypromellose, Mannitol, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitan, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide.
Instructions: Take Soft Gels W/A Full Glass (8 Oz) of Water. Adults & Children 12 Yrs & Older: Take 1-3 Soft Gels Daily Or As Directed By A Doctor. This Dose May Be Taken As A Single Daily Dose Or In Divided Doses. Children 6-12 Yrs of Age: Take 1 Soft Gel Daily Or As Directed By A Doctor. Children Under 6 Yrs of Age: Ask A Doctor. Each Soft Gel Contains; Sodium 6 Mg, Very Low Sodium. Store At Room Temperature. Avoid Excessive Heat (104 Degrees F).
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BA53173|
Ask a question
Customers also viewed these products
- $13.60 Was $15.84Save $2.24