Consider these popular products
- $79.99 Was $93.53Save $13.54
- $37.59 List price $59.99Save $22.40
- $35.08 Was $42.91Save $7.83
- $847.99 List price $1200.00Save $352.01
Philips Wall-Mountable Stereo Shelf System, MC235B
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The space-saving Philips Wall-Mountable Stereo Shelf System plays your CDs, CD-R's and CD-RW discs. It's equipped with a digital sound control for optimized music style settings, and its dynamic bass boost delivers deep and rich bass. Plus, the Philips Wall-Mountable Stereo Shelf has a digital tuner with 40 presets, and a wake-up sleep/timer.
Philips Wall-Mountable Stereo Shelf:
- Plays your CDs, CD-R's and CD-RW discs
- Digital sound control
- Dynamic bass boost
- Wake up sleep and timer
- Digital tuner with 40 presets
- Motorized sliding front door
|Watts:||5 Watt - 2 channels ( main )|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MC235B/37|
|Display Technology:||LCD display|
|Connector Type:||1 x headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) ? 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear|
|Dimensions:||Speaker system : 6.5 in x 3.5 in x 9.6 in ? Main unit : 9.8 in x 3.8 in x 9.6 in|
|Accessories Included:||Remote control|
|Features:||Digital clock, alarm, sleep timer , Sleep, wake , Yes , Power supply - internal , Amplifier - Response Bandwidth - 63 - 16000 Hz - SNR - 62 dB , Dynamic Bass Boost (DBB) , Radio, CD player , Motorized CD door , LCD|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 501K, 2 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The mounting holes are only 6" or 8" apart. The unit comes with two screws and drywall anchors and it does NOT need to be mounted on studs. You will need a level, a drill, and a screwdriver.by Santa99991/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with two screws and two mollies. Turn the screw until about 1/4" or so sticks out from the wall then just slide the unit onto the screws. Couldn't be easier.by Jacquier12/29/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need heavyduty drywall screws and a stud finder. the holes oth the systems are 16'' on center.by edyrite4/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The stereo comes with a stand if you prefer to put it on a shelf, or it comes with two screws and mollies to mount it on the wall.by Jacquier2/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It stands by itself without wall mounting. I gave it to my Mom and she has it sitting on her entertainment center shelf.by jksmith4/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a base so you can do ether.by edyrite2/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Owner's Manual, on the Philips website says no: "CD-ROM, CD-I, CDV, VCD, MP3, DVD or computer CDs, however, are not possible."by SouthlakeHoss4/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no USB ports built in. I do not have any MP3 Cd's so I can't answer if they are compatible.by LoveToSingAlong12/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?