Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$22.20 List price $42.71Save $20.51
- Rollback$13.71 Was $15.36Save $1.65
- $4.99 Was $6.42Save $1.43
- Rollbackfrom $55.93
Check out these related products
- $24.35 Was $29.38Save $5.03
- Clearance$13.53 List price $15.17Save $1.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Philips 3 Outlet Surge Protector has 2 USB charging ports for your convenience and produces 540 Joules. This surge protector comes with a $100,000 limited connected equipment warranty.
Philips 3 Outlet Surge Protector with 2 USB Charging Ports:
- 540 Joules
- Provides 3 outlets
- 2 USB charging ports for mobile devices
- $100,000 limited connected equipment warranty
- Turn 1 outlet into multiple ones
- 1 year limited warranty
|Compatible Devices:||Wall Outlets, USB Charger|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SPP3038A/17|
|Number of Outlets:||3|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.10 x 4.30 x 2.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. how do you connect this electrically? I need one that goes in the wall. If it does that would what I'm looking for.
- You plug it right into an existing outlet. You don't have to remove the outlet plate or anything... just plug it into an outlet, like you would do any object that needs power... then plug all of your items into the surge protector... it works perfectly... I have 2 at my home and LOVE them!by paasche9/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It plug into existing AC outletby hbcarsonII9/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How do you ground the outlet so the light at the top turns green? Or should the light remain red
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$5.00 Was $6.50Save $1.50
- $12.28 Was $22.41Save $10.13