Similar items in stock
Blu-ray Disc / DVD Player
Consider these popular products
- from $58.43
- $49.98 List price $64.29Save $14.31
- $129.00 Was $148.00Save $19.00
- $90.32 List price $129.99Save $39.67
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Philips BDP2100 1 Disc(s) Blu-ray Disc Player - 1080p - Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS - BD-RE, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, CD-RW - BD Video, DVD Video, SVCD, Video CD, DivX Plus HD, H.264, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, XviD, DivX, ... - Progressive Scan - Ethernet - HDMI - USB
Key Features and Benefits:
- Blu-ray Disc playback
Blu-ray Discs have the capacity to carry high definition data, along with pictures in the 1920 x 1080 resolution that defines full high definition images. Scenes come to life as details leap at you, movements smoothen and images turn crystal clear. Blu-ray also delivers uncompressed surround sound - so your audio experience becomes unbelievably real. The high storage capacity of Blu-ray Discs also allows a host of interactive possibilities to be built in. Seamless navigation during playback and other exciting features like pop-up menus bring a whole new dimension to home entertainment.
- DivX Plus HD certified
DivX Plus HD on your Blu-ray player and/or DVD player offers the latest in DivX technology to let you enjoy HD videos and movies from the Internet direct to your Philips HDTV or PC. DivX Plus HD supports the playback of DivX Plus content while also supporting previous versions of DivX video up to 1080p. DivX Plus HD for true HD digital video.
- Dolby TrueHD
Dolby TrueHD delivers the finest sound from your Blu-ray Discs. Audio reproduced is virtually indistinguishable from the studio master, so you hear what the creators intended for you to hear. Dolby TrueHD completes your high definition entertainment experience.
- DVD video upscaling
HDMI 1080p upscaling delivers images that are crystal clear. DVD movies in standard definition can now be enjoyed in high definition resolution - ensuring more details and more true-to-life pictures. Progressive scan eliminates the line structure prevalent on TV screens, again ensuring relentlessly sharp images. To top it off, HDMI makes a direct digital connection that can carry uncompressed digital HD video as well as digital multi-channel audio, without conversions to analog - delivering perfect picture and sound quality, completely free from noise.
EasyLink lets you control multiple devices like DVD players, Blu-ray players, TV's etc. with one remote. It uses HDMI CEC industry- standard protocol to share functionality between devices through the HDMI cable. With one touch of a button, you can operate all your connected HDMI CEC enabled equipment simultaneously. Functions like standby and play can now be carried out with absolute ease.
- Philips BDP2100
- AAA battery
|Volts:||110 V AC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BDP2100/F7|
|Connector Type:||USB 2.0 - front ? HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear ? Ethernet ( RJ-45 ) - rear ? Digital audio output (coaxial) ( RCA phono ) - rear|
|Accessories Included:||AAA battery|
|Number of Discs:||1|
|Features:||Internet Streaming , BD Live , Parental Control , 1080p Upscaling|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 12.20 x 1.60 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- From what I can tell, it does NOT have WiFi...if it did it would not have the Ethernet input cable (RJ-45) on the back...you'll need a RJ-45 cable to run from a router to the player.by Chadman2/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO You need to buy an adapter for it..by BunkysPrincessTammy2/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope it doesnt have wifi. It has a USB for a wifi dongle or ethernet access. Its a waste of moneyby Amelia0077/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I just bought this item Philips BDP2100/F7 Blu-ray Player, went to setup wifi and it says no wifi dongle present? what gives?
- You need to buy a Wi-fi dongle to use internet featuresby Sameatsham12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same issue. I contacted Philips customer support and found out that these units had a software malfunction from the factory. You can contact Philips and they will send you a new one but first they will want to bill your credit card until you send the old one back. They have known about this for a long time and yet the units are still in the stores.by BaronQ5/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need a SPECIFIC wifi adapter for this model. Sorryby BunkysPrincessTammy7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can't, unless you buy an adapter cable for HDMI to AV cable.by Sameatsham12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to get an HDMI to RCA converter cable. Amazon has a 5 foot HDMI to RCA cable with gold-plated tips (for best connection) for about 10 bucks. The manufacturer is "eForCity"...Amazon part #435232. BUT..BEAR IN MIND...by doing this you are absolutely destroying your High Def signal...both video AND audio (HDMI stands for High Definition Multimedia Interface...it carries both video and audio). A bluray player is useless without a High Def TV with an HDMI input!!! You may as well just use a standard DVD player.by Chadman8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?