Customers also bought these products
- $9.96 List price $14.99Save $5.03
- $12.57 Was $15.09Save $2.52
Philips 9" Dual Screen Portable DVD Players with 2 DVD players
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$39.99 Was $49.99Save $10.00
- $39.99 List price $49.99Save $10.00
- $99.99 List price $174.88Save $74.89
- $49.99 List price $149.99Save $100.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Double your movies on the road with the Philips dual DVD players. It features two 9" portable DVD players to let passengers indulge in enjoying their own DVD movies, music and photos on the road. Dual screens allow you to display same videos or images from the 9" portable DVD players. Simply plug in and mount the screens on the headrests in your vehicle. Now you can enjoy your favorite DVD movies and JPEG photos with family and friends in the backseats easily and comfortably. The mounting kits make installation fast and easy.
Philips Dual DVD Players, 9" Portable:
- DVD, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, (S)VCD, CD compatible
- MP3-CD, CD and CD-RW playback
- View JPEG images from picture disc
- 9" TFT color widescreen LCD display
- Dual screens
- Watch movies separately or share one movie on both of the Philips dual DVD players
- The in-car DVD player design lets you watch movies individually on each portable DVD player. Alternatively, you can connect them together and, with the single touch of the signal switch button, two passengers in the backseat can watch one movie playing simultaneously on both DVD players
- Built-in stereo speakers
- The stereo speakers provide quality sound and allow you to listen freely. Enjoy music anytime, anywhere, with built-in stereo speakers that allow the convenience and enjoyment of music playback simply by unplugging the headphones
- Full resume on power loss
- Single cable connection
- Car DVD players include car adapter and mounting strap
- Stereo headphone jack
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PD9016/17|
|Connector Type:||Headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) ? Composite video/audio output ( mini-phone 3.5 mm )|
|Accessories Included:||Cigarette lighter adapter, headrest mounting strap , Video / audio cable|
|Resolution:||640 x 220|
|Features:||LCD display, DVD player , Built-in stereo speaker system , Yes|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It comes with 1 plug that you can plug into an outlet in your home, and it has the red, yellow, white cord to plug into a tv so you can use this as a regular dvd player at home, or at a hotel while you are traveling!by OvrXMom2/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, two separate wall cords and one car cord that has two plug ins (so you only use one car outlet). I.E. you can take them on vacation and let the kids watch them in the hotel room :)by MadisensMom2/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no just car adapter but you can purchase a seperate ac adapter, just needs to be universal and check voltage.by mastaman9772/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just car adaper but you can purchase a compatible pwr cable for them. I am planning on picking one up and looking for one that will run on batteries so I could use on say a plane.by mastaman9772/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. are there 2 power cords..so that each player can be used in seperate vehicles...or can they only be used together in the same vehicle?
- There are two wall plug in cords and one car outlet cord that powers both dvd players. If one vehicle has an wall plug in adapter like one of my cars did then yes, otherwise, you'll need to buy another adapter.by MadisensMom12/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is only one cord, but can get an extra cord for about $10 at walmart or radioshack.by oper8n12/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?