Similar items in stock
Petmate Combo Feeder And Waterer with Stainless Steel Bowl, Blue
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Blue Petmate Feeder and Waterer with Stainless Steel Bowl is convenient and practical. It is ideal to use for cats or dogs. The pet feeder has a tough plastic base that holds a removable stainless steel food bowl and can accommodate a two-liter bottle for the water reservoir. It also comes apart for easy cleaning and is dishwasher safe. This item is made with antimicrobial material to protect against the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria.
Petmate Combo Feeder and Waterer with Stainless Steel Bowl, Blue:
- Tough plastic base
- Removable stainless steel food bowl
- Takes standard 2L bottles
- Comes apart for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher-safe elevated pet bowl
|Size:||L , Full|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||24036|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Animal Type:||Cat , Dog|
|Features:||Made In America|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.50 x 14.00 x 3.80 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. It does NOT come with the bowl/stand. You supply your own water bottle and it just sits in a hole.by justme8/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it screws on and off. You supply the bottle which is usually and empty 2 liter soda bottle. I like ours but be careful screwing the bottle in because if you screw it in too hard it strips the bottle. If the bottle does stip, no problem just use another bottle.by cjyerger4/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I use a 2 liter bottle for a month then get an other oneby mackdaddys4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, everything works fineby Avion583/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The water bottle does not come with this product. A standard soda bottle will screw onto the waterer section.by MjbEngineer1/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby camit1/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- suppose to screw in...by Unhappy11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the bottles screws into the middle area of the base.by Petmate Customer Service11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?