Customers also viewed these products
- from $11.19
- $36.29 Was $44.87Save $8.58
- $26.00 Was $29.97Save $3.97
- from $59.99
Pet Select 10-Gallon Deluxe Screen Cover
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pet Select Screen Covers lock under the inside rim of tanks for a sleek and secure fit. This screen can be used with all hamster and gerbil tubes and tunnels. Holds fluorescent and incandescent light fixtures. Has wire rather than glass for the light fixtures, which allow ultraviolet rays to pass through, not decreasing the amount of heat given off from the light.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||90410|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it will fitby WallyWorldCustomer5/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure does!! That is what I have it on. The cover actually sits down inside the lip of the tank and locks.by Kmagic375/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Professor2464/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this isn't an answer, but I need the answer for that too!!by mgobluegrl937/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- it is not hinged, but it has screw adjustable sliders that lock it into place on the lip of the tank. It is pretty secure.by Kmagic373/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the lid is not hinged. It sits on the inside lip on the tank and has sliding "clamps" that lock it into place.by Pnyklr10/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Is has four sliding locks that lock the lid onto the tank so your critters can't escape, one sliding lock in each corner of the lid, & it has two circle twist-off pieces for dropping in food or hanging a water bottle.by StubbyMcNubb10/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you use an undergravel filter, you would be fine. There are two holes at the top (I assume to add hamster tubing) you could run a lot of things through there if you were using it for fish. It sits on the lip of the tank making it flush with the tank top. It locks into place via screw adjusted slides. The small wire part in the center would be ok for lighting, but the rest is plastic.by Kmagic373/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?