Personalized Rag Doll, Available in 6 Styles
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your little girl will cherish this adorable Personalized Rag Doll. This gentle companion has an embroidered face. She is made entirely from fabric, yarn and super-soft filler. You can add any embroidered name, up to nine characters, to her dress. This toy doll is made of 100-percent polyester and is available in a variety of styles. Soft and cuddly, this toy doll is sure to become your child's most treasured item.
Personalized Rag Doll, Available in 6 Styles:
- Embroidered face
- Made of 100 percent polyester
- Doll measures 15"H
- Care: spot clean
- Available in a variety of styles
- Can be personalized with up to 9 characters
- Only at Walmart
|Occasion:||Christmas , Birthday , Valentine's Day|
|age_group:||Preschool & Toddler , 12 - 24 Months , 6 - 12 Months|
|Age Range:||2 Years , 12 to 24 Months , 3 to 4 Years , 6 to 12 Months|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||11FW10CBR|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 9.00 x 15.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby Granny4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dress and undies come off but the shoes don't.by NeedTrueAdvertising3/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the clothes are permanently attached.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My granddaughter was a year old.by Granny12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The two I purchased were for a three and six year old, but I think younger girls plus probably up to eight or nine would love them especially with their name or a nickname. They are simply adorable.by barbee1112/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?