Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Personalized Christmas stocking Holder:
- Metal stocking stand
- Yellow star on top
- Add family name up to 9 characters
- Holds up to 6 stockings
- Disassembles for easy storage
- Measures: 5' tall
- Some assembly required
Check out the entire selection of Christmas decorations on Walmart.com. Find Christmas trees, stockings, wreaths and Christmas lights, all at low prices.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||10G347|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 5.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you are planning on putting anything in the stockings, this is NOT sturdy enough. I had 5 on mine, as long as they were empty - it was cute. When I tried putting items in the stockings, the hooks started to give, or bend. I couldn't put anything in mine. :(by LJ1169311/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I saw no weight limit, but I'd recommend you pack your stockings lightly. The hangers will droop if weighed down by a stocking full of candy and, worse yet, the whole thing will topple over if you hang/remove heavy stockings unevenly - so be a bit cautious.by MrFitz11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The metal that holds the stockings are not the sturdiest. It can't hold a brick without bending. For normal light items in a stocking it should be ok, but super heavy things (like a bottle of Kahlua that my husbands stocking gets) won't be able to hang out in the stocking for very long unless you find a way to replace the hooks on it or strengthen them.by mintimoore11/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes already personalized. You fill in on the order page what you want it to say. Looks like Vinyl lettering to me.by LJ1169311/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You type in what you want (online, while ordering) and the company pasts the letters onto the star before shipping. Just be aware that the words "The" and "Family" are already on the star - all you are adding is your family surname.by MrFitz11/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Click on the button says says "personalize" and it will take you to a page for you to enter your personalization. Its included!by JuneBug888811/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base is round with 4 "spokes" for balance. You see through the base - so whatever you sit it on (Carpet) shows through.by LJ1169312/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The base is piece of pipe bent into a circular shape with several flat spokes attaching it to the center pole. It looks somewhat like a small scooter or cart wheel.by MrFitz12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its round with 4 cross bars inside the round circle. If you click on the personalize button you can see another picture that shows the base.by JuneBug888812/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?