Customers also viewed these products
- from $34.97
- from $19.97
Personalized Anniversary Afghan Throw
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$30.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Beautifully woven with an intricate lovebird and rose design, this Personalized Anniversary Afghan Throw makes for a memorable gift. Personalize it with the special couple's names, anniversary year and anniversary date so that both can celebrate that special day for years to come. This personalized throw can be used as a gift to the couple or as an anniversary throw gift from one person to another on the special day. This Afghan Throw is beautifully designed and is made of a soft cotton and acrylic blend for a comfortable wrap.
Personalized Anniversary Afghan Throw:
- Tapestry throw
- Woven with an intricate lovebird and rose design
- Personalize it with 2 names, up to 10 characters each and the anniversary date and year
- Embroidered in silver, gold or turquoise thread
- Measures 60 x 48 inches
- Soft cotton/acrylic blend
- Machine wash
|Color:||Beige , Multicolor|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this item always say "True Love Never Grows Old"? There is a place where it ask for 10 characters and I don't understand what that is for.
- I don't think that it is a question you answer. The only thing I had to provide for engraving was the names and the date of marriage Ann for the Anniversary Afghan Throw.by Vicki5/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?