Check out these related products
- $12.98 Was $13.91Save $0.93
- $10.38 Was $13.43Save $3.05
- $16.46 Was $17.35Save $0.89
- $12.73 List price $21.95Save $9.22
- $15.60 Was $17.40Save $1.80
- $12.26 List price $21.95Save $9.69
- $13.57 Was $15.49Save $1.92
Personal Finance for Seniors for Dummies
Consider these popular products
- $212.22 List price $271.67Save $59.45
- $7.53 List price $16.00Save $8.47
- $7.22 List price $8.49Save $1.27
- $11.88 List price $18.99Save $7.11
- $15.36 List price $22.00Save $6.64
- $168.11 List price $178.20Save $10.09
- $13.98 List price $20.00Save $6.02
- $10.63 List price $16.00Save $5.37
- $11.42 Was $12.19Save $0.77
- $10.68 List price $18.99Save $8.31
- $185.92 List price $238.00Save $52.08
- $27.84 List price $33.20Save $5.36
- $14.54 List price $17.00Save $2.46
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2010, ISBN13 9780470548769, ISBN10 0470548762
The fast and easy way for Baby Boomers to protect their financial future
Are you nearing (or already basking in) retirement? This helpful guide addresses the unique financial opportunities and challenges you'll face as you enter your golden years.
"Personal Finance For Seniors For Dummies" empowers you to chart your financial course for the decades to come, guiding you through the basics of creating a budget for retirement, investing accrued assets, taking advantage of governmental and nongovernmental benefits and planning for your family's future. You'll get trusted, practical information on reexamining investment strategies and rebalancing a portfolio, long-term care options, pension plans and social security, health care, Medicare, and prescription drug costs, and so much more.Advice on how to invest, spend, and protect your wealthGuidance on wills and trustsOther titles by Tyson: "Personal Finance For Dummies, Investing For Dummies, " and "Home Buying For Dummies"
"Personal Finance For Seniors For Dummies" is basic enough to help novices get their arms around thorny financial issues, while also challenging advanced readers to identify areas for improvement.
|Number of Pages:||384|
|Author:||Tyson, Eric , Carlson, Robert C.|
|Series Title:||For Dummies|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Publication Date:||May, 2010|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 9.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.