Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Water, 16.9 fl oz, 6 pack
Customers also considered
- $17.96 Was $20.98Save $3.02
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Water:
- Low-mineral content
- Imported bottled in France
Explore this item
|Size:||.5 l bottles|
|Features:||Sparkling natural mineral water low mineral content , Captured at source , Imported bottled in france , Kosher|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Sodium 2 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 Mg||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Would it be all that much trouble to tell your customers how large Oz the bottles are? and PLEASE NOT .723546149 liters - Oz
- Plastic.by RaZiN7/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says 16.9 OZ on the bottleby VolvoGuyS603/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 16.9 fl ozby annebanna2/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each bottle is 500 mL or 16.9 Fluid Ounces.by rottiff10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are usually in plastic containers for the 6 pk.by Chantel8/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, just say it's between 4 and 4 1/2 Oz.by CommunityAnswer10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, we would like you to know that our packaging as well as the individual bottles always states the measurements in ounces listed first. For instance these are our 16.9 FL oz bottles/ 1PT, 0.9 FL oz/ 500 ml. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-937-2002. Thanks!by PerrierConsumerServices10/15/2015Written by a verified representative from PerrierConsumerServicesWas this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bottles are plasticby aglasco8/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bottles are plastic and fit nicely in cup holders.by VolvoGuyS603/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plastic. We recycle them easily.by charliesmom9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Plasticby 4myfamily29/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?