Check out these related products
- from $28.83
- Clearance$12.09 List price $24.99Save $12.90
- Clearance$13.67 List price $27.99Save $14.32
- Clearance$13.66 List price $27.99Save $14.33
- Clearance$15.34 List price $30.99Save $15.65
- Clearance$13.06 List price $26.99Save $13.93
- Clearance$16.47 List price $32.99Save $16.52
- Clearance$15.65 List price $31.99Save $16.34
Penny Chic by Shauna Miller Women's Curvy Little Black Dress
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This dress Penny Chic by Shauna Miller women's curvy little black dress is perfect for work and an evening cocktail look! The silhouette of the dress creates an hourglass figure. The ruching detailing on the dress flatters the mid-section and hides imperfections. Add a statement necklace if you want to go formal or leave the neck bare and take advantage of the deep v-neckline.
Penny Chic by Shauna Miller Women's Curvy Little Black Dress:
- 64% polyester, 28% rayon, 5% spandex
- Deep v-neck
- Wrap detail across the chest
- Across shoulder: 14", sweep: 14.75"
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH COLD WITH LIKE COLORS, TUMBLE DRY LOW, REMOVE PROMPTLY
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||64% POLYESTER, 28% RAYON, 5% SPANDEX|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 8.50 x 0.75 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How long is this dress in inches? Knee length is not knee length on every woman. I am a short girl and worried it will be too long.
- I am 5"1 and the dress fit me to my knees. when I sit it goes up a couple of inches but not too much.I also have to mention I have very curvy hips.by Gabriellecocochanel8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'9' and it fit about 3-4 above my knee. It was a nice length, not too short but not too conservative eitherby MiZBubbleS8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'4" and it came to mid calf on me. I am sure it will be too long for you too, if you are short!by GNRFAN7/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'7" and it stops right at my knees.. I have long legs. Did not measure it in inches though . Hope that helped.by Hisgirl796/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It squnches up however short/long u want it to be--that's great!by Bobbymyman6/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it is long, I am 5'6 and it is right below my kneeby DressLover2156/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on the size you get. I ordered a M & L. The M fit about 2 inches above the knee and the L was knee length. I am 5'4" and am short waisted.by pittypat9995/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A Large is 40" long. That is about mid thigh for me. It has elastic on the sides so I can pull it down another 5" to reach me knees.by Vicki1114/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Penelope, I'm at work and don't have the dress with me but I see that sadly no one has answered your question. I'm 5'6" and it's above my knees just a little so it may be too long for you. I'll be happy to measure when it get home if it's not too late.by HotNCurvy4/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'1 and the dress is about 2 inches from my knee but keep in mind I have a round buttock so it brings the dress up a little. I hope this helpsby An anonymous customer4/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?