Penn Championship Regular Duty Tennis Ball Can (3 balls)
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get out on the court with Penn Regular Tennis Balls. Constructed with regular-duty felt, these Regular Tennis Balls are ideal for soft court play. Each 3-pack comes with three Penn balls for tennis matches. Look to Penn for your tennis ball needs.
Penn Championship Regular Duty Tennis Balls, 3 Ball Can:
- Regular-duty felt
- For soft court play
- Pack of 3 balls
|Color:||Yellow , Green|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||521101|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 3.00 x 8.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Tennis2/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Order 16 cans and they will ship you a case........as they come 16 cans to a case. Very simple..by Tennismygame10/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- when you are in your shopping cart just add more quantity to itby yvalgj7/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They sell a 12 or 16 pack of cans (bulk). Better price too.by basco1612/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The previous answer is incorrect. Yes the 3 balls in 1 can will all be the same number. But if you order a case the numbers will be different from can to can (from 1-4) so that you can purposely put different numbered balls on courts that are next to each other.by Tennisisthebest2/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They will be the same number! So if you are playing on a court next to someone else you will know which balls are yours, You could tell them I am playing with Wilson 1's.by Shawn10S2/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?