Similar items in stock
Pelican 15.5 Leisure Canoe
Customers also viewed these products
- $99.00 List price $110.99Save $11.99
- $549.00 List price $699.99Save $150.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
For a quiet day on the lake, take a ride in the Pelican Canoe. With good tracking performance, the Pelican 15.5 Canoe has three molded seats plus drink holders for comfort and convenience. Other features of the Leisure Ram-X canoe include vertical rod holders and sturdy aluminum gunnels with a protective sleeve. Bow and stern carrying handles make it easy to transport the Pelican Canoe to and from the water. Made with Ram-X Hull material, the sturdy Pelican 15.5 Canoe has a weight capacity of 800 lbs and is built to last. Enjoy a relaxing and leisurely canoe ride on the water in the Pelican Canoe.
Pelican 15.5 Leisure Canoe features:
- Excellent tracking performance
- 3 comfortable molded seats
- Drink and vertical rod holders
- Sturdy aluminum gunnels with a protective sleeve
- Bow and stern carrying handles
- Strudy RAM-X Hull material
- Maximum weight capacity: 800 lbs.
- Weight of canoe: 76 lbs.
- Dimensions: Length is 15'6"; Beam is 37"
- Model #AAA15P406
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||186.00 x 37.00 x 15.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Neither. It is a product called RamX. I would describe it as more like an extremely durable, but light-weight plastic. Mine has been pulled over rocks and not treated gently, but shows no sign of scratching or other flaws.by flyfisher7020008/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's made of a plastic material they call Ram-X. If you look it up on Wiki it says its exclusive to pelican and coleman canoes. Hope this helps.by Justanotherme8/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is hard plasticby cruffyd4/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?