Consider these popular products
- $59.10 List price $82.95Save $23.85
- $25.49 List price $54.99Save $29.50
- $117.00 List price $144.00Save $27.00
- $96.15 List price $133.00Save $36.85
- $62.06 List price $104.00Save $41.94
- $35.33 List price $41.95Save $6.62
- $20.84 List price $34.99Save $14.15
- $59.43 List price $74.95Save $15.52
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Although uncommon, the occurrence of cataracts in very young patients can result in significant impairment--and can lead to blindness. This practical guide delivers need-to-know information to help clinicians treat pediatric patients with cataracts with a range of therapies and essential guidance on the management of complications.
Explore the only reference devoted exclusively to pediatric cataract management - 13 new chapters highlight the latest advances in bilateral cataract surgery, intraocular heparin treatment, treatment of traumatic cataracts, pre- and postoperative management, and techniques appropriate for patients in developing nations.
- 4 hours of online procedural video accompany the text--giving readers a clinician's view of essential procedures. A great way to refine technique, improve outcomes, avoid pitfalls, and manage potential complications.
- Quick-reference format helps readers locate vital information at a glance.
|Number of Pages:||410|
|Author:||Wilson, M. Edward, M.D. , Trivedi, Rupal H., M.D.|
|Publisher:||Lippincott Williams & Wilkins|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 11.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.