I have to drink unflavored as my stomach cant tolerate Sucralose. Best w/ice. It brought my sodium level near normal range as I was washing it away with free water. I am a chemotherapy patient.
About This Item
- REPLACES ELECTROLYTES: A flavorful way for kids and adults to replace electrolytes to feel better fast.
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COMMON BEVERAGES: Designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than sports drinks, Pedialyte provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent mild to moderate dehydration.It’s medical-grade hydration.
- TRUSTED BRAND: #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand.* For over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink (*Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2017). Data on file with manufacturer).
- GREAT-TASTING FLAVORS: Enjoy Pedialyte liters, powder packs, and freezer pops in 17 refreshing flavors.
- POUR & HYDRATE: Tastes best served chilled. To maintain proper hydration, 1-2 liters of Pedialyte may be needed per day.
- Accepting SNAP EBT on Grocery Pick Up† for this Item
Ingredients: Water, Dextrose, Less than 2% of: Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Zinc Gluconate
Instructions: For children under 1 year of age; consult your doctor.To rehydrate after fluid loss: begin with small frequent sips. 1?2 liters per day may be needed while symptoms persist. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater 2 liters per day.For general rehydration: sip as needed. Use under medical supervision.Ready to use. Do not add water or dilute. Taste best served cold.
Explore this item
|Easily chilled (frozen)|
A new use
It's been way too many years since we've had infants and small children around, but we've found a new use for the Pedialyte. We use it on our rescue cats when they're not feeling too good, and to help them take oral medicine. We have one older cat (about 15 years old) whose diabetic and suffers from allergies. He used to fight us when we tried giving him his allergy pill, but since we started preceding it with a few syringes full of "Magic Water" (a.k.a. Pedialyte) he takes his meds without a fight. He loves the stuff. We have a second cat, about 16 years old who, one day, insisted on having some herself and now she's hooked on it too! She will sit there and beg for some while we're treating our other cat. Aside from the veterinary aspect, my wife says it helps her keep up her electrolytes when she really doesn't want the added sugars that are in many of the "sports drinks".
This is my way of hydrating after working outside in the warm weather. It is not sweetly flavored and has an almost unnoticeable flavor. Less sodium and sugar than sport drinks. I just add it to my water. Always check with your doctor before making any changes.
Best after a hard workout!
Best product EVER after a good workout! Also, great drink to help the tummy in the mountains. Happy Pedialy7te unflavored comes with zero sugar! Thanks!
Excellent product but pricey
I use this product anytime I get diarrhea. I love that it has no artificial flavors or dyes. I wish more products would remove those, especially from children's products.
Wife has a need for the contents of the pedilyte.
This product is a must to have on hand. It works great for adults who become dehydrated in the summer heat and also works great for your pets. We always get the unflavored.
It does the job
A great product for what it is, no frills, no flavor, but it works!
Great packaging. Love the twist top feature [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Good source of calorie free electrolytes
Wanted no flavor and this fit the bill. We put 1/4 cup in 1 liter of water to add a little electrolytes which also makes the water taste better.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question