Pedal-Stay Sewing Machine Pedal Pad
Customers also considered
- $10.80 Was $14.14Save $3.34
- $16.90 Was $19.10Save $2.20
- $6.53 Was $9.27Save $2.74
- $9.14 Was $10.19Save $1.05
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Pedal-Stay Sewing Machine Pedal Pad is a non-skid holder that fits all portable sewing machine pedals. This pedal pad won't skid or slide – it's fastened securely to the mat with a durable hook and loop. This pedal stays put with no more fumbling.
Pedal-Stay Sewing Machine Pedal Pad:
- Non-skid holder
- Fits all portable sewing machine pedals
- Won't skid or slide
- Fastened securely to the mat with a durable hook and loop
|Color:||Gray , Clear|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||083909|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.25 x 0.25 x 17.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is on the back that touches floor to make it stay? Also Kmart has same product for 11.49 on line.
- The part that touches the floor is a non-slip rubber mat. It stays where you put it but can be easily moved if needed. The mat has a velcro like area in the middle that snags the velcro on the bottom of the pedal. I like using Wal-mart's site to store and we don't have a K-Mart.by lmg2810/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- rubber grippersby mstm1789/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just sitting on a bare floor, it will slip and slide. I put mine on a small bath mat and that solved the problem for me. Not a big deal to keep the sewing machine padal from sliding constantly. Best thing I havde bought for my sewing in a long time.by MarieLadySouth9/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has little plastic nubs or spikes that help hold it in place.by desertgrams8/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Gripper feet, and they work great!by tiredmomof67/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is rubber backed and has small rubber spikes in it. I doubt antthing could work better.by libbie577/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is like those clear carpet runners, plastic with the pointed teeth on the back side of it. I have it on hardwood flooring, and it stays in place because the carpeted part holds the pedal from sliding. Good product.by OneMAC11/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's rubber and stays put on carpet or wood or vinyl flooring. I purchases at Wal-Mart using their site to store option so there was no shipping cost and it arrived at the store within a few days.by GoldsboroMom4/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $144.99 Was $158.62Save $13.63
- from $189.00
- $91.38 Was $149.00Save $57.62
- $300.00 Was $359.97Save $59.97
- Rollback$89.00 Was $109.00Save $20.00