This game is very easy to assemble. Also my daughter had lots of fun playing it! It's easy to figure out ! We really didn't even have to read the directions to know how to play it! She loves anything that has balls and she loves Paw patrol so this game is awesome ! I wish they had used the boy dog and a girl dog but that's OK
About This Item
- Find out if you’re the fastest pup of them all with the Paw Patrol Racers Game!
- Push the button as fast as you can to send your pup down the track and back! Whoever collects the most balls, wins!
- 2 Players can race against each other playing as Chase or Rubble.
- The Paw Patrol Pup Race Game is made for kids 3+. No Batteries Required. Some assembly required.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
2 Players can race against each other playing as Chase or Rubble., The Paw Patrol Pup Race Game is made for kids 3+. No Batteries Required. Some assembly required., Push the button as fast as you can to send your pup down the track and back! Whoever collects the most balls, wins!, Find out if you’re the fastest pup of them all with the Paw Patrol Racers Game!
Spin Master Games
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
15.00 x 9.00 x 2.50 Inches
Decent Christmas Gift and Great Price
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter this past Christmas. We played it several times on Christmas Eve and every now and again we like to play. This is our go to game when we don't have lots of time but want to play a fun game. It's extremely easy to set up; she insist that she sets it up every time. The game itself is very simple; you have to be the first one with the most balls in your fenced area. You do so by pushing down on the buttons until the game is over. It is a fun game for younger kids; however, any child over 5 or 6 may be bored with it. Overall, really good game and decent price! Would recommend to parents of young children!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question