Customers also viewed these products
Paula Deen Retro 7-lb. Red Scale
Check out these related products
- Clearance$11.96 List price $14.35Save $2.39
- Clearance$7.41 List price $8.89Save $1.48
- Clearance$9.64 List price $19.99Save $10.35
- Clearance$6.61 List price $13.99Save $7.38
- Clearance$6.64 List price $13.99Save $7.35
- Clearance$11.89 List price $23.99Save $12.10
- Clearance$8.34 List price $16.99Save $8.65
- Clearance$8.57 List price $17.99Save $9.42
- Clearance$7.39 List price $14.99Save $7.60
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"I've been dreaming of having my own line of kitchen gadgets for years. Having the right tools for the job makes my cooking so much more fun. I use these gadgets every time I cook and I know you will too." - Paula Deen
Paula Deen Retro 7-lb. Red Kitchen Scale
- Weighs items up to 7 lbs.
- Stylish look for any kitchen
|Maximum Weight:||7 lbs|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 4.50 x 2.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am a representative of Paula Deen Cookware. The maximum weight is 6lb 8 oz. The smallest unit of measure is 1 oz.by KitchenwareExpert11/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- measures in ounces and up to a maximum of 6lbs 8 oz.by csrspgsgal11/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The first marking on the scale is a line that indicates one ounce. If you need a half ounce, you can kind of eyeball it to see if it's between 0 and that line. This scale is ounces and pounds only.by PilatesFreak11/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it looks like it goes by ounces, so 1 oz would be the smallestby Informer6/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sarah, the scale is marked by the ounce.by ScRAmMbLeDEggS11/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a representative of Paula Deen Cookware. The bowl is removable and the scale does have a tare option. The tare dial is located behind the black base.by KitchenwareExpert7/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the bowl does come off. Not sure what you mean about the "tare" option though.by AndysWife857/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the bowl comes off. In fact, it doesn't even snap on. As far as I can tell there is no tare function or way to calibrate the weight if it needs adjusting.by PilatesFreak8/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The bowl IS removable, and the Tare option you have to do by hand with a little dial but it is capable to zero it out with a heavier or lighter bowlby Informer7/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Martha, Yes the bowl comes off. You can set the scale to provide a tare weight by the little knob. Very easy to do.by ScRAmMbLeDEggS7/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a representative from Paula Deen Cookware. This scale does offer a tare weight. The dial to adjust the tare weight is located behind the black base.by KitchenwareExpert11/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $14.37
- from $13.64
- $27.35 Was $34.98Save $7.63
- from $10.61