Consider these popular products
- $5.49 List price $12.55Save $7.06
- from $8.23
- from $30.74
- Reduced Price$21.16 List price $25.91Save $4.75
Paula Deen 9" x 9" Square Baking Dish
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paula Deen 9" x 9" Square Baking Dish:
- Beautiful ribbed leaf pattern
- Ideal for baking, serving and reheating
- Designed for microwave, oven, refrigerator and freezer use
- Dishwasher-safe and oven-safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- "I just couldn't design a cookware line without adding a collection of beautiful oven-to-table stoneware. They're essential for some of my favorite recipes like sweet and savory pies, quick breads and meatloaf and of course, casseroles galore. I like how they look and feel and the ribbed leaf pattern makes my heart sing! Best Dishes!" - Paula Deen
|Size:||9" x 9"|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.50 x 10.50 x 3.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would think you could bake a cake in this. If it is a cake mix, the time would be a little longer. you would have to watch it and check with a toothpick to tell when it was done.by Shirley9/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a representative from Paula Deen Cookware. This baking dish can be used to bake cakes, sweet and savory pies, quick breads and meatloaf, and many more items.by KitchenwareExpert7/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not used this dish for baking a cake, but I would think you could use it for that purpose.by MTSA1/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess you could bake a cake in it. I would personally use a normal cake pan. But the normal size cake pan would fit in this to transport it. (I did this before)by DootDoo1/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?