Paula Deen 7.25" and 9" Porcelain Enamel Twin Pack Skillet Set
Check out these related products
- $13.55 Was $16.99Save $3.44
- See details in cart
- from $29.43
- $29.91 List price $32.90Save $2.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pouring through antique shops with my Aunt Peggy is one of my most cherished memories. This line was inspired by the many treasures she and I found on our adventures. My wish is that they are as fun to collect for you as they were for me. Best Dishes!
Paula Deen 7.25" and 9" Porcelain Enamel Twin Pack Skillet Set:
- Aluminum construction provides fast, even heating
- Colorful porcelain enamel exterior is easy to clean and resists stains
- Dupont and Teflon interiors for excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Dual riveted handles provide a comfortable and secure grip
- Oven safe to 350 degrees F
- 7.25" open skillet
- 9.0" open skillet
- Available in various colors
|Manufacturer Part Number:||12658|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.50 x 9.25 x 3.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- definitely NO. The handles will melt.by jean946712/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These skillets are only oven to 350 degrees. We do not suggest that this cookware is placed under a broiler.by An anonymous customer6/9/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $20.68 Was $25.85Save $5.17