Check out these related products
- $14.99 List price $19.99Save $5.00
- Reduced Price$11.30 List price $13.99Save $2.69
Paula Deen 11'' Cast Iron Hoe Cake Pan
Consider these popular products
- $6.50 Was $8.38Save $1.88
- $5.28 Was $6.90Save $1.62
- $11.16 Was $12.97Save $1.81
- $14.89 Was $15.99Save $1.10
- $5.99 Was $7.00Save $1.01
- $4.19 Was $5.49Save $1.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Pre-seasoned and ready to use right away.-The heat retention property of cast iron ensures that food remains hot throughout the meal. Construction: -Cast Iron construction allows you to take your pan from slow cooking in the oven or stovetop directly to the table or backyard barbeque. Color/Finish: -11'' in diameter Cast Iron Hoe Cake Pan in a natural finish.
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use right away
- The heat retention property of cast iron ensures that food remains hot throughout the meal
- Cast Iron construction allows you to take your pan from slow cooking in the oven or stovetop directly to the table or backyard barbeque
- 11'' in diameter Cast Iron Hoe Cake Pan in a natural finish
|Manufacturer Part Number:||51728|
|Color:||Gray , Grey|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.00 x 11.50 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am a representative from Paula Deen Cookware. This 11" inch cast iron pan is manufactured by Meyer Coporation affiliated companies in Thailand, Italy or China. All of the products are manufactured using strict manufacturing control measures to maintain the highest quality possible.by KitchenwareExpert4/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pan is a fourth of an inch deep. It is primarily used as a griddle.by PaulaDeenCookwareSpecialist7/10/2013Written by a verified representative from PaulaDeenCookwareSpecialistWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?